Industrial Deals Beauty MagazinestoInspire STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis hots Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Package Quantity: 1|Size: A|Change

Showing 1-10 of 1,004 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,060 reviews
on October 20, 2012
This brush is a major improvement over the plastic scraper that came with the grill. You do not need any force to clean up the grill pads. Please note that OXO makes two different grill brushes, one is for the non stick coated types and one is for cast iron. They also have a silicon scraper on one side but the slots will not fit on my Griddler but might be okay on some other models. I really do not see a use for the scraper because the brush side works so well and fast.
on July 29, 2017
This is the best thing ever to clean your panini press etc...I cannot believe how much I love this brush! Tips: #1 Never use spray oil on non-stick surface. If you do, it will gum up and be next to impossible to clean. #2: Let it cool down and clean with this brush (wet first), and follow up with paper towel or cloth. Bonus Tip: 3 or so wet paper towels left in press during cool down, will practically allow the machine to clean itself.
on May 13, 2012
My wife was having a hard time cleaning our George Foreman Grill.We have the one with the removable plates,the top plate is very hard to get clean.This brush works great, it gets it clean.Problem solved.It also works good on other non stick cookware.
on December 15, 2015
I don't like to clean. Wait, let me modify that thought - I really like the results of cleaning, but hate how much time it takes, so I'm always on the lookout for tools that make the necessary cleaning tasks as straight-forward and effective as possible. Leave it to OXO, a favorite kitchen tool manufacturer, to develop a scrub brush to rival all others. This arrived a few days ago, and I'm in love with it's design and function. Scrubbing pans? No problem! Cast iron, stainless steel, enameled? HAH! This tool laughs at them all! I've even used it on my kitchen cabinets (you wouldn't believe how often I spill food onto them). Backsplash messes? So what! Now, if only they would manufacture it in a variety of colors, so I can assign different tasks to each one.
on July 7, 2017
Using this for the George Foreman grill, and it's perfect. The small handle makes it easy to give it a quick scrubbing for washing or even a quick scrape between meats/whatever else you're cooking to get the gunk off the hot grill. Would recommend this to anyone who has a george foreman grill.
on June 1, 2017
Wow...really works. Every time I used my range top grill, I had to throw away the scrubber sponge I used to clean it, but still had to scrub for a long time. This little gadget is terrific....works easily, doesn't scratch surface, gets all the burnt remainders off. Very happy....exactly what I needed.
on September 20, 2016
This high quality brush cleans our George Foreman grill fast, getting into the grooves of a George Foreman grill, and without harming the Teflon surface. I like the scraper at the end of the brush, that helps with anything that is stuck on from burning. It is easy to clean the brush. I toss it into the dishwasher whenever I want to sanitize it. This brush is the way to go!
on July 16, 2015
Good looking brush and with spaces in between some of the bristles it cleans certain items better. I keep it out with an attractive soap dispenser and it looks good. Bad side of it is that the head is semi square, so you can't clean round things easily. At the same time, the grey rubber part is an excellent scraper for lodged food on plates. I know this is meant for a grill but I don't have one and use it for every thing else! I wanted a scrubber that had a short handle (hard to find) and had counter appeal. :)
on June 3, 2017
Fantastic scrubber, awesome for a bunch of tasks. I bought it for cleaning Foreman grill plates without scratching them, which it does well, but it's also great for scrubbing the inside of the sink and a multitude of other tasks. I've since bought another for cleaning up dirty shoes and other gear after Spartan races.
on February 6, 2017
I bought this to clean a George Forman grill someone gave me as a housewarming present. It doesn't work. The head of this brush don't match up to the grooves of the grill at all. It might work with another type of grill or Panini press but it doesn't work at all for the Forman.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.