Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Package Quantity: 1|Size: A|Change

Showing 1-10 of 1,006 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,062 reviews
on July 29, 2017
This is the best thing ever to clean your panini press etc...I cannot believe how much I love this brush! Tips: #1 Never use spray oil on non-stick surface. If you do, it will gum up and be next to impossible to clean. #2: Let it cool down and clean with this brush (wet first), and follow up with paper towel or cloth. Bonus Tip: 3 or so wet paper towels left in press during cool down, will practically allow the machine to clean itself.
on May 13, 2012
My wife was having a hard time cleaning our George Foreman Grill.We have the one with the removable plates,the top plate is very hard to get clean.This brush works great, it gets it clean.Problem solved.It also works good on other non stick cookware.
on July 7, 2017
Using this for the George Foreman grill, and it's perfect. The small handle makes it easy to give it a quick scrubbing for washing or even a quick scrape between meats/whatever else you're cooking to get the gunk off the hot grill. Would recommend this to anyone who has a george foreman grill.
on June 1, 2017
Wow...really works. Every time I used my range top grill, I had to throw away the scrubber sponge I used to clean it, but still had to scrub for a long time. This little gadget is terrific....works easily, doesn't scratch surface, gets all the burnt remainders off. Very happy....exactly what I needed.
on September 20, 2016
This high quality brush cleans our George Foreman grill fast, getting into the grooves of a George Foreman grill, and without harming the Teflon surface. I like the scraper at the end of the brush, that helps with anything that is stuck on from burning. It is easy to clean the brush. I toss it into the dishwasher whenever I want to sanitize it. This brush is the way to go!
on July 16, 2015
Good looking brush and with spaces in between some of the bristles it cleans certain items better. I keep it out with an attractive soap dispenser and it looks good. Bad side of it is that the head is semi square, so you can't clean round things easily. At the same time, the grey rubber part is an excellent scraper for lodged food on plates. I know this is meant for a grill but I don't have one and use it for every thing else! I wanted a scrubber that had a short handle (hard to find) and had counter appeal. :)
on February 6, 2017
I bought this to clean a George Forman grill someone gave me as a housewarming present. It doesn't work. The head of this brush don't match up to the grooves of the grill at all. It might work with another type of grill or Panini press but it doesn't work at all for the Forman.
This is a stiff brush perfect for fast cleaning of a panini press. We lived without using a brush for a couple of years and it was not as simple to clean as it helps to have stiff bristles. You need to not use anything that can scratch the surface so some other tools you own or a metal scrubbie pad cannot be used. It's one off those things that helps a lot but it's one more thing that takes up space in the kitchen gadget drawer and you ask yourself how many single use items should a family own? It works fantastic which is great for lazy teens (who are the panini makers and eaters in my family) so I will rate this 5 stars = I Love It. If you are buying a panini press for a gift add this with it!
on June 9, 2017
I am a huge fan of OXO Good Grips, their products have great quality and I always know I am getting something that I will be able to use for a very long time. I'm glad I purchased this with my new electric indoor grill, it will come in handy.
on June 7, 2017
Got this when I bought a new George Foreman grill. Al though it does clean I'm concerned with the longevity or the bristles. They are now hard but rather in the middle between soft & hard. You need a little stiffness without scratching

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.