Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Foo Fighters Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Package Quantity: 1|Size: A|Change

Showing 1-10 of 1,025 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,084 reviews
on September 17, 2017
Works well as the initial "scrub" on our George Foreman 15-serving BBQ grill. After soaking the grill plate surface with water for a few minutes, this got much of the most stuck stuff loosened and off. I then finished things up with the George Foreman Grill Sponge.
on September 12, 2017
I bought this product for my George Foreman Grill and it does a fantastic job at cleaning. I found that I use it even more though in my pots and pans that need to avoid abrasive cleaning and it excels here as well. Together with the reasonable price I'd have no problem buying it again if it ever wears out.
on September 20, 2017
This product advertized that you could use it for indoor non-stick grills without having the surface stripped. Upon my very first use, it stripped the black coating right off the middle of thr grill! Ive had this grill for years, so it was a real bummer.
The scrubber DID however become useful as a heavy duty scraper fir mu cats food bowl when small bits get stale and ruin sponges trying to remove. Wouldn't have bought it if I knew it was going to ruin my grill, but I'm glad it was useful for something else!
on September 11, 2017
This is an absolute necessity for the new ceramic plates. The wet paper towel is also a good asset for these plates (back to basics). I also try to cook at at lower temps where possible, mostly 325 to 350.
on May 3, 2017
I use this to clean my Secura grill. Cleans it totally! Easy clean-up! Brush is sturdy and doesn't loose shape while using pressure while cleaning.
Fits into all spaces.
on May 20, 2017
Soft enough to clean your grill without scratching it but durable enough to withstand any harden food even at high temperatures
on May 12, 2016
Very good and stiffer than some reviews say. Useful tool to remove the gritty stuff stuck to the grill but naturally the greese still needs to be cleaned off. Used unded the faucet with a few drops of liquid soap, fantastic.
on June 21, 2014
Theoretically this brush should be useful. It looks well-designed. In actual use it is not. Cleaning grills is no fun. While the bristles seemed stiff enough, it doesn't clean very well. The rubber edge scrapper does not scrape anything off. Soaking the grill overnight is mandatory. The hole in the handle is ill-designed, and cannot be hung on any curved hook other than a straight nail.
on October 12, 2015
I had a George Foreman ceramic grill that began sticking. Could not get it clean. I suspect because I put the plates in the dishwasher. Got another grill and this scrubber. This scrubber works perfectly! No more dishwasher, instead use this. Should be included with the George Foreman grill.
on July 22, 2016
The bristles are plenty stiff, but if you need extra leverage to pry off baked-on remainders, the top of the brush has rubberized teeth that fit the grooves of most grills.