Your Garage World Book Day STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty Handmade Mother's Day Gifts Shop Popular Services Bosch Bosch Bosch  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Package Quantity: 1|Size: A|Change

Showing 1-10 of 936 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 987 reviews
on August 25, 2015
When not grilling or baking, I use my 12" or 10" cast iron skillets or Dutch oven to cook almost everything. Sometimes I have been accused of leaving the pans on the stove overnight without cleaning them. I won't respond to such accusations but I will state that if such a thing were to happen to you, this brush would be very helpful for you to use in the morning with hot tap water to clean the pan. For reasons I prefer not to disclose, I have used this tool for that very purpose many times and it has always been my best cleaning option.

Good practice tip: Most people know not to use soap when cleaning cast iron as it unnecessarily washes away seasoning on the cooking surface. That is true; however, the best method overall for cleaning cast iron is to slide a quality stainless steel flipper, such as the Dexter-Russell 4-by-2.5-Inch Stainless Steel and Walnut Pancake Turner, under the food bits while the pan is still hot from cooking. Loosen them and then wipe them out with a dedicated terry-cloth towel when the pan has cooled. Very easy and quick. A few seconds. And you don't have to drag the pan to the sink. No need to reapply oil as if you had used hot water (which will also wear the seasoning, just not as much as soap). When you use the pan again to cook, the 400 degree surface of the iron should sear away both harmful microorganisms and any fears you had that such were there in the first place.
on December 13, 2016
Awesome scrub brush for my Cuisinart panini maker. I also bought the one that cleans more abrasive pans for my cast iron pans.
I just repurchased this brush along with the same panini maker I own for my daughter for Christmas. Oxo never disappoints! A great find on Amazon!
Now do not laugh I bought 2 more brushes. My daughter and I own toy chihuahuas and these brushs feel great and gentle on them when getting bathed. They love the gentle message and it cleans them better than a dog scrub brush . The tight gentle bristles gives them a relaxing spa time must feel sensational
....they love bath time more than ever now!
on May 13, 2012
My wife was having a hard time cleaning our George Foreman Grill.We have the one with the removable plates,the top plate is very hard to get clean.This brush works great, it gets it clean.Problem solved.It also works good on other non stick cookware.
on October 20, 2012
This brush is a major improvement over the plastic scraper that came with the grill. You do not need any force to clean up the grill pads. Please note that OXO makes two different grill brushes, one is for the non stick coated types and one is for cast iron. They also have a silicon scraper on one side but the slots will not fit on my Griddler but might be okay on some other models. I really do not see a use for the scraper because the brush side works so well and fast.
on June 11, 2015
This is one of my favorite brushes for cleaning my electric grill. It also has a special "grooved" edge to get burnt-crusty crumbs & fat off the grill with next to little effort. I like this brush so much..I find myself using it on other stuff, as well.

I'm going to ORDER a couple more (my mom & sister will love this brush)!

PROS: The brush's bristles are very sturdy, yet gentle enough not to damage non-stick surfaces!
on September 28, 2014
We have an indoor griddle that is well seasoned that we like to maintain as much as possible. This brush is ideal for clean-up. It's easy to hold, has an effective angle that assists your muscle power and strong bristles that can get a job done. There's even a hole so you can hang it up. I had searched for something with black bristles that wouldn't show the staining you see on sponges and other brushes from scrubbing grill type items. I was delighted to find one that Oxo makes as I have always found their products to be well designed and made from quality materials.
on July 16, 2015
Good looking brush and with spaces in between some of the bristles it cleans certain items better. I keep it out with an attractive soap dispenser and it looks good. Bad side of it is that the head is semi square, so you can't clean round things easily. At the same time, the grey rubber part is an excellent scraper for lodged food on plates. I know this is meant for a grill but I don't have one and use it for every thing else! I wanted a scrubber that had a short handle (hard to find) and had counter appeal. :)
on September 20, 2016
This high quality brush cleans our George Foreman grill fast, getting into the grooves of a George Foreman grill, and without harming the Teflon surface. I like the scraper at the end of the brush, that helps with anything that is stuck on from burning. It is easy to clean the brush. I toss it into the dishwasher whenever I want to sanitize it. This brush is the way to go!
on June 21, 2014
Theoretically this brush should be useful. It looks well-designed. In actual use it is not. Cleaning grills is no fun. While the bristles seemed stiff enough, it doesn't clean very well. The rubber edge scrapper does not scrape anything off. Soaking the grill overnight is mandatory. The hole in the handle is ill-designed, and cannot be hung on any curved hook other than a straight nail.
on January 20, 2015
This brush is great! I use it to clean my cuisinart griddler plates (the grill side, flat side, and waffle plates), another waffle maker I have, and I also use it on my regular dishes as well. The bristles are nice and stiff but not wiry so they won't scratch your nonstick. The handle is nicely shaped so it fits in your hand well and is easy to scrub with.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.