Industrial Deals HPC Design the future with O'Reilly Media Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One Electronics Gift Guide $34.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Last Minute Gifts Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon JCVJ JCVJ JCVJ  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

OXO Good Grips Electric Grill and Panini Press Brush
Package Quantity: 1|Size: A|Change

on September 17, 2017
Works well as the initial "scrub" on our George Foreman 15-serving BBQ grill. After soaking the grill plate surface with water for a few minutes, this got much of the most stuck stuff loosened and off. I then finished things up with the George Foreman Grill Sponge.
on February 4, 2016
I am giving this a four for use on a true, cast iron grill pan. This brush does a valiant job, working as hard as it can to clean up the burnt bits and bobs that stick to the pan. Since this brush is really designed for coated pans, the bristles are not quite stiff and "wiry" enough to do a perfect job.

But, on my ceramic lined grill pan, the smaller square ones, this brush is perfect and would receive a full five stars.

I suspect that this is a tool that will need to be replaced regularly, just like a dobie or sponge since the bristles are already getting softer.
on May 3, 2017
I use this to clean my Secura grill. Cleans it totally! Easy clean-up! Brush is sturdy and doesn't loose shape while using pressure while cleaning.
Fits into all spaces.
on June 21, 2014
Theoretically this brush should be useful. It looks well-designed. In actual use it is not. Cleaning grills is no fun. While the bristles seemed stiff enough, it doesn't clean very well. The rubber edge scrapper does not scrape anything off. Soaking the grill overnight is mandatory. The hole in the handle is ill-designed, and cannot be hung on any curved hook other than a straight nail.
on December 3, 2017
This is great at cleaning my grills with the grooves! definitely suggest it! Don't know how i got along without it!
on January 31, 2016
This product is a must have for those who have anything like the George Foreman or any other nonstick indoor/outdoor grill.
This is an amazing product. Makes cleaning a breeze, add to that it is ergonomically friendly, great job
on May 9, 2017
I clean my plates easy but the waffle plates are harder to clean this works great to get the edges and make is much easier than I thought it would be
on November 9, 2017
Cleans my George Forman grill excellently. Durable and easy to keep clean. Great bristles. Easy to grip handle.
on May 30, 2017
Cleans both charcoal grills & electric grills extremely well without damage. I am so glad I purchased this!
on May 10, 2016
I bought the OXO Good Grips Electric Grill Brush for our indoor table top grill.
It has worked well on the grill grooves to remove food residue.
I hope it stands up to it's name and we get long term and many successful uses from the OXO Grill Brush.
It appears to be well made and am very pleased with this purchase so far.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.