Save Big On Open-Box & Pre-owned: Buy "OXO Good Grips Large Silicone Drying Mat” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 10% off the $14.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Pre-owned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $4.93 shipping
+ $4.94 shipping
+ Free Shipping
OXO Good Grips Large Silicone Drying Mat
|Price:||$14.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Space-saving alternative to a traditional dish rack allows user to air dry hand-washed dishes, cookware and more
- Unique ribbed design helps dry items by maximizing drainage and aeration and is easy-to-clean
- Soft, non-slip surface protects delicate items like stemware and is sized to fit large items such as 12 frying pans, platters, salad bowls and more
- Flexible silicone Mat can be rolled up or hung for storage
- Made of food-safe silicone, and dishwasher safe
- Top Pick by Apartment Therapy
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Compare to Similar Items
This item: OXO Good Grips Large Silicone Drying Mat
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Tortuga Home Goods||STEMFREE|
|Dimensions||0.25 inches x 16.88 inches x 12.5 inches||16 inches x 18 inches x 0.25 inches||0.25 inches x 23 inches x 18 inches||0.25 inches x 18 inches x 16 inches|
|Item Package Weight||1.1 pounds||0.25 pounds||1.8 pounds||1.1 pounds|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Top Customer Reviews
My only concerns with the Oxo mat are:
* You do need to regularly wipe underneath the mat and the mat's underside. I have granite countertops, so this is important for both the life of my counter and to reduce microbial build-up. I do this at least every time I put away the dishes. I also use my Granite cleaner weekly in the same spot and let it dry fully before replacing the mat.
* Water in the wells usually needs to be shaken out before the mat will dry.
* Be careful when placing flutes; make sure to balance them along the ribs.
* The mats are a bit small, so you may need more than one. But that also means you get to have them in two different places...which is nice.
I use this mat:
* Everyday for non-dishwasher pots/pans, knives, crystal stemware, & glasses
* To place hot cast iron lids on while cooking
* To place very warm pots from stove
I use this mat BECAUSE:
* It takes less room & commitment than a permanent dish rack
* Dries dishes, especially glasses, better than microfiber mats
* It is easy to clean
* It doubles as a trivet
After using it for several months, I still like it. A few reservations:
- It's not huge. I'd have like it 25% bigger, but this is the biggest one I could find available.
- It doesn't drain into the sink like a rack or the mat under a rack would. I'm fine with that, but that means it collects water and needs to be dumped occasionally.
- Because it's silicone, the underside of it never seems to dry. In fact, it's always damp and slimy underneath when I lift it to clean or drain.
- Nice grip to it. I use it to lean cutting boards and cookie sheets up against the wall to dry, and they never slip. Stays in place on my counter next to my sink.
- Dishwasher safe, though I haven't needed to clean it yet.
- Looks great - when I put the dried dishes away, looks like an extension of the sink.
- Easily movable if you need more counter space for prep work.
However, I bought this drying mat to multi-task in different areas of the kitchen with different purposes.
What I like about this product:
Size: good size to protect table/counter top from hot plates/pots.
Design: ridges and flat reversible surface for different purposes.
Pros and Uses:
Using the flat surface: Keeps the bread machine in place, preventing the Breadman from "walking-off" the counter during some vigorous exercise.
Cast iron cookware (hot or cold) won't damage brand new granite counter tops.
Thawing out food on counter: Catches all the melted ice/water.
Used as a spoon holder in a pinch, holds all the sauce/gravy.
Used regularly to place pressure cooker and pots/pan lids on it. It catches all the hot liquid dripping from the lid and gives me a safe place to put the lid without having to worry about cleaning counters or hot liquid running off the sides onto the cabinets.
Used to hold screws and nails in place (no rolling around, easy to find) during kitchen remodel. Also great to keep hammers, drills, screw drivers, etc. It provides a nice cushion and prevents accidental chipping.
Easy as pie. A bit of dish soap, rinse, shake and store.
Does not discolor no matter what type of sauce you spill on it.
*there is a hole on the mat that allows you to store vertically/hang on hook somewhere.
Only one color. Wish it came in different colors.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Honestly I didn't purchase this to use it as a drying rack so I have no idea how it works for that purpose. Read morePublished 8 days ago by TM
Love these. Work great to help protect my countertop beside the sink and the stove, which was what I wanted them for.Published 9 days ago by Amazon Customer
silicone is very cushiony, and i use it as a mat to protect the counter... works great!Published 11 days ago by chris
This is not a large mat at all. It is useless. I will be using it as a trivetPublished 12 days ago by Monica
I like this, but it tends to collect large amounts of moisture underneath the mat.. Kind of feels like it defeats the purpose but works good for the pricePublished 14 days ago by Felicia Hatem
Works well, glasses dry fast and the mat dries fast as well. Roll it up and tuck away in a drawer or cabinet. Easy to keep clean, just toss on the top rack of dishwasher.Published 18 days ago by CiCi
This item is perfect for small or bigger kitchens. The silicone material allows you to place underneath the drying utensils and prvents from leaking into other areas. Read morePublished 26 days ago by Liz
Bottom of mat is slimy - good size for small kitchen but disappointed.Published 27 days ago by Cynthia Archibald