Other Sellers on Amazon
OXO Good Grips Little Salad Dressing Shaker, Green
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Ideal for making, mixing, serving and storing dressings, sauces and marinades
- Wide opening accommodates a range of ingredients
- Watertight, leak-proof seal
- 1 cup capacity
- One-handed open/close lever flips back to pour and forward to seal
- Made from Tritan, dishwasher safe, durable and BPA free
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
OXO Good Grips Salad Dressing Shaker Clear,Large,Black
Norpro 809 Salad Maker, One Size, Shown
Kolder Salad Dressing Bottle, Glass, 13-Ounce, Made in the USA, white
OXO Good Grips Twist & Pour Salad Dressing Mixer, Gray
OXO Good Grips Salad Dressing Shaker, Green (2 Pack)
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Cooking on Mars||Amazon.com||Peppercorn|
|Item Dimensions||2.50 x 2.50 x 6.60 inches||2.50 x 2.50 x 8.75 inches||8.25 x 2.75 x 2.75 inches||3.75 x 3.75 x 7.00 inches||3.00 x 3.00 x 8.00 inches||—|
The watertight Shaker allows you to concoct dressings and sauces in a flash, then store or pour with no spills. The top lever flips back for pouring and forward to seal. Made of BPA-free, break-resistant and dishwasher-safe material.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I added a mixing ball from a protein shake blender bottle that I have, which helps to mix the ingredients prior to pouring. I'm sure this might work better with thinner dressing.
The portion of the jar that you'd grasp has a non-slip grip so it's safe in your hand. The mouth is large which makes adding ingredients easy. The closure is snug and open/closes with a flick of a finger. This dressing jar can be put in the fridge after use so it's both a cruet plus a storage jar.The material is dishwasher safe.
This is probably the greatest device ever made for people making their own dressings. You just add ingredients, shake, pour and store. When the dressing is used, up, just drop it in the dishwasher and it gets clean.li
We've had the larger size for probably 5 years, but the small size (here) is great too. Bought these for our daughters this year.
The design is typical Oxo brilliance. The measurement lines on the outside are great, the screw-seal and top seal work great, and the spout pours precisely with no drips. When you use something for 5 years and there is absolutely nothing annoying about it, that's great design.
The problem with the Whiskware and most other container/mixers is that the spouts drip when you pour with them. That drip then runs down the container and creates a mess. We’ve had spouts for thousands of years but we can’t seem to develop one that will not drip?
In any case, this mixer/container works very well and the spout is better than average. When you hold the little cover lever down, it does not leak when you shake it to mix the ingredients.
The best alternative to date.
Top reviews from other countries
1. You can unscrew the top and have ample room to add ingredients (unlike the traditional salad dressing bottles)
2. The fitting at the top pivots but stays in place, so it doesn't get lost or fall off
3. Enough room in the container to make a good portion of salad dressing (1 1/2 cups)
4. Plastic so doesn't break if you drop it with oily hands
5. Dishwasher safe
6. Looks ok to put on the table (although the colour green is not my favourite)
7. Has a spout so you can pour it easily, and close it afterwards
No so good:
1. Inherent in the great design is a small consideration - the spout does get dirty with what ever you pour out of it. So if you make enough sauce/salad dressing for many servings, you really should close the spout fitting and wash it or remove the whole top and wash it after each serving. Some people say this defeats the purpose of having a reusable shaker, but I think it is a small price to pay.
I find it really useful and well engineered for making salad dressings. The size is just right. Great value for money.
1. The top, sp
I wanted a product to make salads more interesting and a dressing mixer makes this process simple.
The quality of plastic is thick and strong. The cap screws tightly which means you can store dressing directly into the fridge and drizzle just before serving. You can even leave on the table giving guests the option of drizzling more/less which is helpful too.
I no longer have to store the dressing in small plastic containers or have the worry of spillage.
This little device is a neat and handy- makes general salad preparation easier. Must-buy for salad fans.
I’ve washed a few times by hand (very easy) and the measuring lines have not faded at all. One thing to note, I could see how you might get some leakage from the spout occurring if you shake vigourously and the pouring stopper does not seal well. It hasn’t occurred with mine but I thought it was worth mentioning.
I kept the vinaigrette shaker as it had all the functions that I wanted, Easy to unscrew, great feel, wide 7cm mouth for adding the ingredients from teaspoon to tablespoon and could grind pepper salt straight into jar from grinders.
Very good measuring scales in 3 types of scales OZ 0 to 12, ML 0 to 350, Cups 0 to 1 1/2.
Easy to control toggle pour that locks and seals for safe none spill shaking with none drip lip.
Very easy to clean with soap and water and a shake, dead easy to dry.
OXO always a little expensive but quality product.