Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
OXO Good Grips No-Spill Ice Cube Tray with Silicone Lid, 8.8 oz., White/Blue
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Silicone lid seals water into Tray before freezing
- Sealed lid allows for stacking and angled storage in freezer
- Comfortable handle for a firm grip while filling or carrying
- Innovative rounded ice cube shape releases cubes easily
- Keeps ice cubes from absorbing freezer odors
- Silicone lid is removable for easy cleaning; Top-rack dishwasher safe
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
OXO Good Grips No-Spill Ice Cube Tray
How to Make the Most of Your Tray
Unique Sealed Design
After filling with water, place the silicone lid back over the Tray, and smooth down the lid (be sure to press hard!) to get excess water out of the Tray and create a watertight seal.
The lid will seal water into the cube molds, allowing the tray to be stored at any angle without drips or spills.
Fresh, Odorless Cubes
A tight seal on the silicone lid keeps ice cubes from absorbing freezer smells for fresh-tasting cubes.
Contoured handle allows for a firm grip while filling or carrying.
Unique Rounded Cubes
Innovative rounded ice cube shape helps cubes slide out effortlessly.
Easy to Clean
Silicone lid is removable for easy cleaning, and the Tray is also top-rack dishwasher safe.
Here's a Good Tip
Have leftover coffee after Sunday breakfast? Don’t throw it out just because it’s room temperature – freeze it to use in iced coffee to get the satisfying chill without watering down your drink.
Compare with similar items
OXO Good Grips No Spill Ice Cube Tray
•Silicone lid seals water into tray before freezing
•Sealed lid allows for stacking and angled storage in freezer
•Comfortable handle for a firm grip while filling or carrying
•Innovative rounded ice cube shape releases cubes easily
•Silicone lid is removable for easy cleaning and keeps ice cubes from absorbing freezer odors
Dimensions: 1″ x 5.88″ x 14.31″.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have owned this ice cube tray for approximately 4 months and I have loved every day we've had together. I've considered inviting people into my home and offering them a glass of water just so they can watch in awe as I peel back the silicon top and cool the crap out of their drink. The ice cubes taste like fresh ice and the name does not lie -- these ice cubes DO NOT SPILL. I sometimes turn it upside down in my freezer just to spice things up.
1) The anti-spill lid works easily and exactly as advertised: fill the tray, smooth the lid down with your hand, tilt the tray to pour off excess water and you're ready to go. It simply does not leak after that, even when you tilt it beyond Oxo's recommended maximum angle. Honestly, I questioned if this system really could work, and it's like watching a magic trick. Very impressive solution!
2) The silicone lid protects against evaporation and freezer odors, lifts easily when you need to get cubes, and reseals the tray just as easily.
3) The new lid gives the trays a lower height than other trays, so you can stack more in the same amount of space. I can now fit five trays in the same space where I could only fit four of the old Oxo trays. Also, the ability to store a newly filled tray at an angle give you additional options for more storage.
4) The no spill system also works well if you just want to partly refill a tray to replace a few missing cubes.
Bottom Line: this tray is the next best thing to having an automatic ice maker. If there's a way to improve it, I have no idea what that would be. Bravo, Oxo, for taking another swing at this product and hitting this one out of the park!
Thanks for taking the time to read my review and I hope you find it helpful in making a purchase decision.
I don't write reviews, but just buy this freakin thing already (and some of the freds silicone ice cube molds, they rock)
But for the downside, the trays are... huge. Not much room for anything else on a side-by-side freezer shelf. The second and greatest drawback is that silicone tends to absorb odors. After the first use in my freshly cleaned out refrigerator/freezer the silicone smelled like old ice... freezer burn smell. Not wonderful.
Because I like the shape I am going to order the OXO trays with the sliding cover and see if they work better. As long as they are smaller and odor free, they should be the right ones for me.