Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
OXO Good Grips No-Spill Ice Cube Tray with Silicone Lid, 8.8 oz., White/Blue
|Price:||$9.95 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Silicone lid seals water into Tray before freezing
- Sealed lid allows for stacking and angled storage in freezer
- Comfortable handle for a firm grip while filling or carrying
- Innovative rounded ice cube shape releases cubes easily
- Keeps ice cubes from absorbing freezer odors
- Silicone lid is removable for easy cleaning; Top-rack dishwasher safe
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
OXO Good Grips No-Spill Ice Cube Tray
How to Make the Most of Your Tray
Unique Sealed Design
After filling with water, place the silicone lid back over the Tray, and smooth down the lid (be sure to press hard!) to get excess water out of the Tray and create a watertight seal.
The lid will seal water into the cube molds, allowing the tray to be stored at any angle without drips or spills.
Fresh, Odorless Cubes
A tight seal on the silicone lid keeps ice cubes from absorbing freezer smells for fresh-tasting cubes.
Contoured handle allows for a firm grip while filling or carrying.
Unique Rounded Cubes
Innovative rounded ice cube shape helps cubes slide out effortlessly.
Easy to Clean
Silicone lid is removable for easy cleaning, and the Tray is also top-rack dishwasher safe.
Here's a Good Tip
Have leftover coffee after Sunday breakfast? Don’t throw it out just because it’s room temperature – freeze it to use in iced coffee to get the satisfying chill without watering down your drink.
Change the way you keep cool with the OXO GG No-Spill Ice Cube Tray. The innovative silicone lid of seals water into the Tray and keeps it from leaking out – at any angle! Simply fill the Tray with water, press the silicone lid over the Tray and smooth the lid while pouring out any excess water. The silicone lid forms a seal, so you don’t have to worry about tipping or tilting the Tray when you carry it from sink to freezer. Now you can store the Ice Cube Tray in any position, even on an angle between the ice cream and the frozen veggies in a crowded freezer! The lid allows for stacking multiple ice cube trays or other items on top and prevents freezer odor from permeating your cubes.
Top Customer Reviews
I have owned this ice cube tray for approximately 4 months and I have loved every day we've had together. I've considered inviting people into my home and offering them a glass of water just so they can watch in awe as I peel back the silicon top and cool the crap out of their drink. The ice cubes taste like fresh ice and the name does not lie -- these ice cubes DO NOT SPILL. I sometimes turn it upside down in my freezer just to spice things up.
I don't write reviews, but just buy this freakin thing already (and some of the freds silicone ice cube molds, they rock)
1) The anti-spill lid works easily and exactly as advertised: fill the tray, smooth the lid down with your hand, tilt the tray to pour off excess water and you're ready to go. It simply does not leak after that, even when you tilt it beyond Oxo's recommended maximum angle. Honestly, I questioned if this system really could work, and it's like watching a magic trick. Very impressive solution!
2) The silicone lid protects against evaporation and freezer odors, lifts easily when you need to get cubes, and reseals the tray just as easily.
3) The new lid gives the trays a lower height than other trays, so you can stack more in the same amount of space. I can now fit five trays in the same space where I could only fit four of the old Oxo trays. Also, the ability to store a newly filled tray at an angle give you additional options for more storage.
4) The no spill system also works well if you just want to partly refill a tray to replace a few missing cubes.
Bottom Line: this tray is the next best thing to having an automatic ice maker. If there's a way to improve it, I have no idea what that would be. Bravo, Oxo, for taking another swing at this product and hitting this one out of the park!
Thanks for taking the time to read my review and I hope you find it helpful in making a purchase decision.
You pull back the lid, fill the tray with as much water as you can, then you fold the lid back on and run your hand over it to make a seal. All the excess water is pushed into the side channels and when you tilt the tray forward the water in the side channels comes out...then you can load it in your fridge...at an angle, verticle, stacked, however you'ld like. Beautiful! But the real beauty of these trays happens when you place your ice in your ice bin. The tray doesn't need much of a shake or twist to get the cubes out. You just need to pull the silicon lid back and they start sliding out into your bin; Like magic. I thought it was voodoo...and better yet, the cubes don't have nasty freezer-food aftertaste. The lid helps them taste fresh. #simplepleasures
So yes, I'm in love with this ice tray. It makes my life easier and does everything they said it would. I love this item so much that I wote a full review of it. It's pretty freaking fantastic. So yes this makes me a geek and a bit of a dork, but it's refreshing when you find out something so simple can make your life so much easier. Thank You Oxo!