OXO Good Grips Silicone Collapsible Colander
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Colander stands securely upright and has raised feet for effective rinsing and draining
- Collapses flat for easy storage; Silicone Colander is heat-resistant to 600ºF and safe for use with non-stick cookware
- Can be immersed in boiling water to quickly blanch vegetables like broccoli, green beans, spinach and more
- Also great for traditional uses like draining pasta and rinsing fruits and vegetables; Non-slip handles provide firm grip while shaking
- 3.5-quart capacity
- Collapsed dimensions: 13" x 9.25" x 1.75"; Dishwasher safe
There is a newer model of this item:
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Compare to similar items
This item OXO Good Grips Silicone Collapsible Colander
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||—||MMP Living||HOME & KITCHEN USA||Washington Supply LLC||HOME & KITCHEN USA||HomweDirect|
|Color||Gray||Orange||Red||Green||Blue & Grey||Blue|
The Oxo Good Grips Silicone Collapsible Colander stands up to all your straining tasks, then collapses flat for easy storage. The Colander stands securely upright when expanded, making it ideal for draining pasta and rinsing fruits and vegetables. It can also be immersed in boiling water to quickly blanch or parboil vegetables like broccoli, green beans, snap peas, spinach and edamame. The Colander’s non-slip handles provide a firm grip while transporting and shaking. When collapsed, the Colander is less than 2” in height and fits easily inside the dishwasher and kitchen drawers or cabinets. Simply press the center to expand the Colander. With hands on the outer rim, push the center back in to collapse it. At 3.5-quart capacity and 9” in diameter, the Colander fits well inside standard 5 and 6 quart stockpots.
Top customer reviews
A few reviews state that it's hard to collapse. There's a quick learning curve. Turn upside down. Push in very center until strainer is completely inside out. Flip over. Push lightly on center until strainer collapses flat.
Added photo shown in standard double sink and holding one pound cooked pasta.
Of course the fact that it is collapsible is just icing on the cake. I have purchased so many colander because they were pretty it is embarassing, they now just hold fruit on the counter or whatever. The price on the OXO on this colander is high, but I feel it is worth it. I'm looking for it to last a long, long time.