Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $4.96 shipping
OXO Good Grips Silicone Steamer, Green
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $6.40. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- High walls keep contents contained and away from boiling water, while stay-cool handles allow for stable transfer
- Pleats allow steamer flex accommodating pots that have a 7" diameter or greater
- Flexible handles fold inward and lock in place allowing the use of lids on pots
- Ideal for use in pressure cookers
- High walls keep contents contained and away from boiling water
- Large capacity with flat bottom fits larger items such as fillets of fish
- Steamer rolls up and handles hook onto feet for compact storage
- Dishwasher safe
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
OXO Good Grips Stainless Steel Steamer with Extendable Handle
Turn your favorite pot or pressure cooker into a safe and effective steamer.
Full Steam Ahead
There’s more to the OXO Good Grips Steamer with Extendable Handle than meets the eye: the innovative telescoping handle and collapsible basket let you steam everything from veggies to seafood like a professional. The basket also features a utensil slot in the handle, making it easier and safer to lift from a pot of boiling water.
An essential accessory for pressure cookers and multi-cookers. it can transform virtually any pot into an efficient steamer. Designed to cook everything from asparagus, broccoli and artichokes to eggs and seafood, it also holds larger foods and vegetables: just remove the handle when you need the entire steaming basket. Dishwasher safe, no kitchen is complete without it.
Adjusts to FIt
The basket collapses for compact storage and expands to fit pots with a diameter of 8 inches and up.
Innovative Telescoping Handle
The handle extends and locks into place for filling and transporting and retracts to fit inside your favorite pots or pressure cookers.
Foldable feet elevate steamer 1 ¾ inches above water for quick and effective steaming.
The utensil slot in the handle lets you lift the basket with a fork to protect hands from hot steam.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Piranha Fish||GlobalLead||Chef Craft Corporation||OrientalWOW|
|Item Dimensions||3.75 x 7.25 x 10.5 in||5 x 7 x 6.25 in||1.5 x 8 x 8 in||8 x 8 x 3.1 in||2.75 x 5.5 x 6 in||8 x 8 x 3.75 in|
|Material Type||Silicone||Stainless Steel||Silicone||Silicone||Stainless Steel||Silicone|
From the microwave to the stove, the OXO GG Silicone Steamer makes steaming simple. High walls keep food from falling into boiling water and a large center makes the Steamer perfect for fillets of fish and other large food items. The pleats on the Steamer make it flexible enough to fit into many different pot sizes. Silicone feet elevate and stabilize steamer over water and it won't scratch pots, making it perfect for both glass and non-stick cookware. Flexible handles fold inward to accommodate pot lid and stay cool to the touch to safely and securely transport food. One-piece construction makes the Steamer easy to clean and features on the handle allow it to conveniently roll up for compact storage.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
NOTE: some of the negative reviews say the legs are too short. They likely will be if you want to boil water in a stove top pot and steam there. But in pressure cookers, you don't use a ton of liquid and so this provides more usable space (and handles - YAY #2) and makes more sense. For a stove top pot, you'd probably be better off using one of those bamboo steamers. I have one and it's perfect. You can fill a pot up with a ton of water and steam the pants off what's in the steamer without having to hover over it. Perfection.
But if you use an InstantPot or other pressure cooker - this one is ideal.
1) Those handles... They are frustratingly placed to make placing the lid difficult. You have to fold them down, one-at-a-time and any time you lift the lid both pop back up to vertical. I don't even need them so ended up cutting them off with scissors (very easy) and have been completely satisfied with the results.
2) The legs which the steamer stand on are taller than the stainless steamer and as such reduce the volume of vegetables that can be steamed in a given pot. Not a huge deal if you have bigger pots but we're a growing family and haven't found the right set yet.
Overall a fantastic product. I'm not happy giving 4 stars but those handles... they're just wrong.