OXO Good Grips Grape and Tomato Slicer & Cutter
|Price:||$49.95 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Halve up to 1 cup of small fruits such as grapes or cherry tomatoes with a single slice
- Great for kumquats, pitted cherries, pitted olives and more
- To use, simply fill Slicer with fruits and use any serrated knife to slice through
- Clear walls feature convenient measurement markings and provide visibility while slicing
- Walls flex to accommodate and securely hold fruit while you slice
- Non-slip base keeps Slicer steady while in use
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Halve small fruits in half the time with the OXO Good Grips Grape and Small Tomato Slicing Guide. The Slicing Guide can hold up to 1 cup of small fruits such as grapes or cherry tomatoes, allowing you to halve them with a single slice. The non-slip base keeps the Guide steady, and the walls flex to accommodate fruit as you add it. The clear walls feature convenient measurement markings, and securely hold the fruit in place while you slice. Easily halve grapes, grape or cherry tomatoes, kumquats, pitted cherries, pitted olives and more! The Grate and Small Tomato Slicing Guide comes apart for easy cleaning and is dishwasher safe.
It’s the Little Things: At OXO, we consistently develop products that address even the tiniest of pet peeves, because we know it’s the little things that make the biggest difference. The Slicing Guide was inspired by the chef’s trick of using two lids to slice tomatoes in half. This solution is safer and more accurate. Good Tip: Use this handy tool to halve tomatoes for salsa, grapes for Waldorf chicken salad, or pitted olives for your pizza and cut prep time in half!
Features & Benefits:
- Convenient: Slice up to 1 cup of small fruits such as grapes or cherry tomatoes quickly and safely
- Easy to use: Simply fill Guide with fruits and use a serrated knife to slice in half
- Non-slip: Base keeps Guide steady while in use
- Secure: Walls flex to accommodate and securely hold fruit while you slice
- Measurement markings: Clear walls feature convenient measurement markings and provide visibility while slicing
- Easy to clean: Guide comes apart for easy cleaning and is dishwasher safe
- Versatile: Also great for kumquats, pitted cherries, pitted olives and more
- BPA free
Compare with similar items
Prepworks by Progressive Zip Slicer
Onmexto Grapes and Cherry Tomatoes Zip Slicer Fruit Cutter Kitchen Accessories
Farberware Fresh Grape Slicer (Green)
Banana Slicer Cutter by CookArt - Kitchen Banana Chopper
MSC Joie Simply Slice Strawberry Slicer
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||MADE & SOLD IN U.S.A.||Amazon.com||Mexto Mall||Amazon.com||DirectDeals4U||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||3.5 x 7 x 2.5 in||1.95 x 7.8 x 2.9 in||1.99 x 8.27 x 3.54 in||2.16 x 6.5 x 1.57 in||4.5 x 0.5 x 13.5 in||2.7 x 3.5 x 0.75 in|
1273280 Features: -Good Grips collection. -BPA free. -Dishwasher safe. Product Type: -Grape and Small Tomato Slicing Guide. Operation: -Manual. Item Type: -Handheld. Soft Grip Handle: -Yes. Dishwasher Safe: -Yes. Finish: -White. Dimensions: Overall Width - Side to Side: -2.5". Overall Product Weight: -0.55 lbs. Overall Height - Top to Bottom: -7.1". Overall Depth - Front to Back: -3.75".
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My mom and I fell for the bagel cutter craze and got one in the early ‘90s, which is about the time that bagels came to Lincoln, Nebraska. Only thing was, it was awful. It only worked for a very specific size of bagel. Too large and your bagel and/or your knife would get stuck; too small and you’d end up with drastically uneven halves. We tried frozen bagels, grocery store bagel bagels, bagel shop bagels - we could not find these mythical, perfectly-sized bagels. So, the bagel cutter made its way to the kitchen section of our local Goodwill.
So, I’m an adult now, and I do adult things like halve grapes for my salad and get married. So, naturally I registered for this. And, I assume, the idea of a grape-and grape-tomato halver sounded really exciting to one of my many adult friends, who gifted me said halver.
“Huh. Looks a lot like a bagel cutter. Never really thought of it that way.” - Me, after opening it.
And, wouldn’t you know - it’s a friggin bagel cutter. Just as picky, just as stubborn. It only really works for the exact perfect smallish roundish grapes. It wasn’t until I caught myself sorting through an entire bunch of grapes to find just the right ones, that I realized perhaps this was not the time-saver I’d hoped for.
If you happen to have access to a reliable source of magical mythical unicorn bunches of smallish, roundish grapes, you can find my grape halver on the shelf of my local Goodwill.