Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "OXO Good Grips V-Blade Mandoline Slicer" and save 30% off the $39.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
OXO Good Grips V-Blade Mandoline Slicer
- Low Return Rate: 11% fewer returns than similar products
- Highly Rated: 4.2 star rating with over 1,200 reviews
- Popular Item: Popular with customers shopping for "oxo mandolin"
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Sharp, V-shaped blade of hardened stainless steel easily slices both firm vegetables like potatoes and soft fruits like tomatoes with four easily adjustable slice thickness settings: 1.5mm, 3mm, 4.5mm and 6mm
- Straight and wavy blades for straight or crinkle cuts, and julienne blades for French Fries or fine julienne strips
- Food holder securely holds food and protects fingers, and textured runway keeps food from sticking
- Mandoline locks closed and feet fold in for safe and compact storage
- Soft handle and turning knob for comfort and non-slip feet for safety
- Mandoline body and food holder are top-rack dishwasher safe (hand wash blades)
- Recommended by America's Test Kitchen
- The OXO Better Guarantee: If you experience an issue with your OXO product, get in touch with us for a repair or replacement. We’re grateful for the opportunity to learn from your experience, and we’ll make it better
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers also shopped for
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
OXO Good Grips V-Blade Mandoline Slicer
The OXO Good Grips V-Blade Mandoline Slicer has four blades and an easy-to-use slice thickness adjuster for professional-grade straight slices, crinkle cuts, French fries, julienne cuts and more.
Stainless Steel V-Shaped Blade
Easily slice firm vegetables like potatoes and soft fruits like tomatoes. Choose from straight or wavy blades for straight or crinkle cuts or the small or large julienne blades for shredding vegetables or making fries.
Easy-Adjust Thickness Settings
Simply turn the knob to choose between 1.5mm, 3mm, 4.5mm and 6mm slice thicknesses.
Keeps Hands and Fingers Safe
The food holder securely holds food and protects fingers while slicing. The textured runway keeps food from sticking while slicing and the non-slip feet keep the Mandoline steady.
Convenient, Compact Storage
All four blades store on board, feet fold, and Mandoline locks closed for safe storage.
OXO's very versatile V-Blade Mandoline slices fruits and vegetables with ease. Four blades and a simple height adjuster make straight slices, crinkle cuts, French fries and julienne strips in a variety of thicknesses. The blades store on board and are easily removable for cleaning. A textured surface keeps food from sticking to the Mandoline and the food holder securely holds food and protects fingers. The handle and turning knob are soft for comfort and non-slip feet keep the Mandoline secure on the work surface. Fold the feet and lock the Mandoline for compact and safe storage. Hand wash the blades; the Mandoline body and food holder are dishwasher safe.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I even made it through cleaning the slicer without incident as I carefully took it apart and washed each piece. The trouble came when I tried to reassemble it after drying. I found the various blades fit extremely snug inside the slicer, and I had a hard time getting them back into their spots. I positioned my hand to get some leverage and before I knew it there was a lot of blood coming from my hand. I had cut almost halfway through my finger and ended up in acute care getting it Dermabonded.
You'll note Amazon mentions that customers frequently buy this together with cut resistant gloves - do not take this suggestion lightly. The blades are extremely sharp and cut through my finger like nothing. However, since the blade was so sharp, the cut was extremely clean and healed beautifully. You can't even tell there was once a big gash there.
If you decide to pass on the cut resistant gloves, I highly recommend you place a first aid kit with alcohol and gauze close by. Mine was, unfortunately, two flights of stairs away, so I made a bit of a mess while trying to get there. Alcohol and gauze is how they will treat a cut in acute care, so might as well get jump on that.
Right now the slicer and I are in a fight, however, I will use it again, as it's a very helpful appliance, especially when you have a large amount of cutting and slicing to do. Just be careful, those blades are sharp!