Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "OXO Good Grips Multi-purpose Stainless Steel Scrap..." and save 17% off the $9.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $3.66 shipping
OXO Good Grips Multi-purpose Stainless Steel Scraper & Chopper
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Perfect for cutting dough, sectioning pie crusts, chopping vegetables and more
- Stainless steel blade includes quarter-inch markings for easy measuring
- Soft, comfortable non-slip handle
- Tall enough to keep hands away from food
- Dishwasher safe
|Customers keep this item: This has a 50% better return rate than similar items|
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
The OXO Good Grips Multi-Purpose Stainless Steel Scraper & Chopper is a smart addition to any kitchen. Use the Scraper & Chopper to split, scrape, crush and chop while preparing your favorite recipe. Quarter-inch increments appear on the stainless steel blade for easy measuring. The wide, comfortable grip stays in your hand, even when wet. Dishwasher safe
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
If Oxo made cars, I'd buy one :-)
FYI nobody gave me nuthin' for this review ( and my policy is to not buy stuff with a bunch of freebie reviews. Amazon has to stop this.).
(cooking school class project picture attached).
It's general use is for scraping items up off the counter after they've been chopped and for cutting pastry dough, but it can be used to chop vegetables in a pinch!
Personally, I just love making stir-fry! It's a quick and easy meal that everybody can enjoy! I used to use my chefs knife exclusively for the chopping and scraping process but that all changed after I bought the OXO scraper.
I used it to chop broccoli, peppers, noodles and even carrots! The built in measurements on the blade of the scraper even made it possible to get uniform lengths of each!
This thing does it all. I can slide flour of the counter with ease. I can cut vegetables if my knife isn't handy. I can measure things to make my plates look chef-worthy and all for less than $10...
This is a tool that I never thought I would need, but man looking back, I'm really disappointed I didn't buy it sooner.
So, after watching a few cooking shows and seeing chefs use this tool, we decided to give it a try and we couldn't be happier with that decision.
- It's large enough for my hands yet not too large for my wife's. I have rather large hands so it's perfect for me. The wife has smaller hands so while it does exceed the size of her palm, it's not excessively bulky.
- It's sharp but not so sharp that it would lay you open (like our kitchen knives.) The blade is plenty thick to sharpen more if desired but because of how this is designed, we haven't seen the need (yet.)
- It has an easy to grip rubber handle. Even when it gets a little wet it doesn't slip.
- It chops in an upright position so you can apply more pressure more easily. With our kitchen knives, a lot of chipping results in sore wrists. With this product, you can chop for hours and not have to worry about wrist pain.
- It has a built in ruler. I'm not sure when we'll ever use this feature, but it's still cool to have.
- The blade is nice and thick. You certainly don't have to worry about this blade ever bending or breaking.
- It holds up well in the dishwasher. Granted, we don't place it on the bottom rack or use heated dry but normal washes don't affect it's integrity.
- It doubles as a scraper. If you're like me, you hate having to pick up small pieces of chopped food after you're done slicing and you hate having to grab raw meat off of the chopping board when you're done preparing. This chopper allows you to easily scrape the food off when you're done.
- (I honestly can't think of any at this moment)
Anytime we want to chop vegetables, fruits, or meats, we use this tool. We both highly recommend this product as personal use or as a gift.