Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $6.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered for portable products and power surges covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
Other Sellers on Amazon
OXO Good Grips Chef's Precision Digital Leave-In Thermometer
|List Price:||$41.95 Details|
|Price:||& FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$2.05 (5%)|
Enhance your purchase
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Set target temp, use the 24-hour timer or choose from preset USDA and chef-recommended temperatures for nine types of meat, poultry and fish
- Simple button interface to easily scroll through menu options
- Large, easy-to-read LCD screen plus leave-in Stainless Steel probe continuously monitors internal temperature
- Durable Stainless Steel cord perfect for use in ovens, broilers, or on the grill - withstand temps up to 700 DegreeF (370 DegreeC) degrees
- Cord and probe nest inside base for convenient storage
- 10-Degree warning alert
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Get maximum convenience with digital readings for different meat. Simply insert the probe into meat and run the durable Stainless Steel cable through your oven door to easily monitor roasting temperatures. The OXO good grips chef's precision Leave-In meat thermometer provides both USDA- and chef-recommended settings for all types of meat and signals when the desired temperature is reached. A 10-degree Warning alert helps prevent overcooking.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
After my first experience with this leave-in thermometer I'm not so happy. I used it in Alton Brown's reverse sear ribeye recipe and I found that closing the oven door on the braided wire actually impacts the temperature readout by 4 degrees Fahrenheit. This was repeatable... with the door closed on the wire it would read 120 degrees, opening it very lightly to remove the pressure immediately shifted to 124, then allowing pressure again reduced to 120. After two or three trial with exactly the same pathology I'm sure that it has something to do with the construction.
The second problem that I had was that it's quite hard to remove the probe from the rested steak. I'm used to probes that are either much smaller diameter, or have a ninety degree bend at the end that you can grasp with tongs. This is just a straight probe and was basically stuck. I ended up having to pull on the braided wire itself, which I expect will cause even more problems down the road.
Top reviews from other countries
I did like the ease of use and the (~120 cm) long cord on the probe. I also liked that the thermometer itself is heavy enough that it stays put even if the cord hangs over the edge of the kitchen counter. The probe storage feature is a nice touch as well, though it does seem to put some strain on the cord. Maybe that's why it broke.