Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
OXO Good Grips Chef's Precision Digital Instant Read Thermometer,Black,1
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Large, easy-to-read LCD display
- Registers temperatures between -40 F and 302 F (-40 C and 150 C)
- Displays temperature in Fahrenheit or Celsius
- Storage sleeve includes recommended internal temperature for different meats
- Stainless steel probe
- Battery included
Frequently bought together
Featured items you may like
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Taylor Precision Products Classic Instant Read Pocket Thermometer
OXO Good Grips Thermocouple Thermometer,White,One Size
CDN DTQ450X Thin Tip Thermometer
|Shipping||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details|
|Item Dimensions||0.80 x 4.00 x 9.50 inches||1.00 x 1.00 x 5.70 inches||1.60 x 3.45 x 8.75 inches||6.00 x 1.50 x 1.50 inches|
|Material||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Plastic||—|
The OXO Good Grips Digital Instant Read Thermometer takes the guesswork out of cooking meats to your desired doneness. Simply turn on the Thermometer and insert the stainless steel probe into cooked meat, avoiding the bone. The wireless Thermometer’s LCD display features large, easy-to-read digital numbers. Chef-recommended internal temperatures are listed on the storage sleeve and can be singled out for error-proof reference. Use the button on the back of the Thermometer to switch from Fahrenheit to Celsius. The Thermometer has a temperature range from -40 degrees F to 302 degrees F (-40 C to 150 C) and includes a battery. Ideal for beef, pork, poultry, lamb, veal and more.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It said the thigh meat was 188 degrees. I was terribly alarmed. Who wants to eat dry chicken? That's what I thought. So I tried checking the breast meat. It said 200 degrees. 200!!! I almost cried right then and there. We're looking for about 160, am I right? I thought my dinner was ruined. Turned out my chicken was PERFECTLY cooked and wonderfully juicy, and nowhere near as hot as the thermometer indicated.
I spit in OXO's eye for this device. Most of the time I like OXO, but now and then they have a miss. This is a mess of a miss. I'm only keeping it in case I need to stab someone.
I also like the the fact that the packaging has a little cut out compartment for removing the thermometer, meaning I can actually store the thermometer inside the packaging each year. Takes a CR2032 battery which means it should last a long long time. Battery is included.
Note: this is a hand wash only item and should never be left in the oven... it will melt!
Instructions for use:
1. Press power button to turn thermometer on.
2. Insert thermometer into the center of the meat away from the bone (I'm usually watching dozens of Youtube videos on this each year and still worry I've done this wrong)
3. Digital readout will stop at the correct temperature.
4. You can press the button on the back to switch between F and C.
5. Thermometer automatically turns off, great since usually I'm running to check on the stuffing or something else and can't be trusted to turn this thing off.
Overall, I'm very happy with this thermometer and can recommend it without reservation.
Top international reviews
De ahi en fuera todo esta bien
Easy to use