BCA Month Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

OXO Tot No-Tip Dishwasher Basket for Bottle Parts & Accessories
Item Package Quantity: 1|Size: A|Change

TOP 500 REVIEWERon October 12, 2016
I got so tired of washing the valves from my pump by hand, so I purchased this basket. It's large enough that I can fit 7 bottle rings in the lower compartment, as well as the valves from the pump. I use the Phillips Advent Natural bottles, which have wide base nipples, and those fit easily in the top compartment.

However, I noticed that when I ran the dishwasher with the nipples the compartment they came out with an almost oily film on them, inside and out. I've washed the nipples in the dishwasher before by just placing on prongs on the top layer and they came out perfectly clean, so I know it's not the dishwasher. My other issue with this basket is that it's too wide to comfortable fit between the prongs in my dishwasher.

I rely heavily on reviews when it comes to deciding whether or not I’m going to purchase something, so my reviews are completely honest. If my opinion of the quality of this product changes, I will update my review accordingly.

Please let me know if my review was helpful to you by voting yes below, and let me know if you have any questions!
on November 11, 2016
I love this thing. It is much more sturdy and much less flimsy than all the kinds of baby dishwasher baskets out there.

It also doesn't feel cheap, even though it is made of plastic (like everything now a days). The basket has stood up to once or twice a day dishwasher runs since I bought it. We have a Santize feature, which gets the water to 140F-160F in addition to the normal cycle. No degradation or flaking of the plastic is noticeable. Looks the same as the day we got it.

The straw holders can be flipped up or down depending on if you have any to put in. When they are flipped up and not in use, the basket ends up with more usable space.

The bottle nipple holders seem slightly larger than average, and hold our bottle nipples well.
There's enough room in the basket for all the other odds 'n ends we go through.

I'm lucky enough to have two dishwashers in our kitchen (by design). After I saw how well OXO's basket worked, I immediately bought another with out a second thought.

Great product.

We keep the basket open until it is time to run the dishwasher. It makes it easier than opening and closing it over and over, because it closes really well. Nothing has ever fallen out during a cycle.

I also liked the companies marketing videos. They were down to earth, explained the product well, and since using the product, didn't lie.

Enjoy!
on March 8, 2017
This is great for bottle pieces (nipples and rings) and other small things that need to be washed in the dishwasher. Makes washing bottles so much easier that we purchased two! You can fit four bottles' pieces in one - if you use Dr. Brown's these fit the vents pretty well.
on June 29, 2016
This is a handy thing to have when you have to wash a bunch of bottles.

Unfortunately, the edges of the nipples overlap just a little bit when you use both rows. I bought two, so I can wash 8 at a time.

The nipples are also stored on top, and other items get placed in the section below. Again, unfortunately, physics works against having the hot, soapy water pass through whatever ends up in the bottom section to clean the nipples. Since the nipples are the part that touches my daughter's mouth, and the formula passes through them, they are the parts you really want to make sure are clean.

It's very handy for other small items that might otherwise take a tour into the darkest depths of your dishwasher, however things like small cups like to get turned upside down, so you'll end up with a cup full of nasty crud water that spills onto your clean dishes when you pull the rack out.

This takes a lot of space in the dishwasher just to wash four nipples.

I'm single, a guy, and lazy, so of course I'm glad I bought it.

Recommend.
on May 14, 2017
This works well and keeps my dishwasher safe. I clean all types of small items in it; like sponges, small lids, etc. I also wash my blender blades in it, which is a safe way to wash sharp objects like them.
on May 18, 2016
I didn't get this for baby items since my son is grown, but I've been looking for something for delicate pieces (hummingbird feeder parts, small lids, etc) and this fits all my needs. The length is perfect for long straws and other items where you need something longer. There is also an area at the lid on each side that is just wide enough to place small items in, and this might be a better option for very small parts that would be a concern. It fits just fine on the top rack of my standard sized dishwasher. It does take up some room since it's longer than others on the market but for my needs it's perfect.
on September 13, 2016
This is great, I can't believe I went 2 months before getting one of these. My baby is a bottle drinker so I am constantly washing bottles and pump parts. One of the things that makes this better than other baskets is that the top red cage splits in half, meaning you can load the main white cage and the red part at the same time (other models are more like a box with a lid, so you can only dill one at a time meaning you are always opening and closing). It fits well in the 2 dishwashers I've tried it in and everything stays secure.
on July 10, 2017
I actually bought this basket to wash small plastic lids and containers that I use for my salad dressing for my lunches. I took off one star because sometimes they don't all get cleaned completely. I don't think it's overloaded, because there's not many in there. I just wash them by hand first now, before throwing them in the dishwasher. I'm sure it does a good job on bottles
on October 9, 2017
This thing is a lifesaver for all the little bits that need to be washed with babies- bottle nipples, pacifiers, bottle caps, etc. It’s cleverly designed so that the lid holds most bottle nipples and the whole thing fits easily in the top rack of the dishwasher.
on March 6, 2017
Fantastic design, we've enjoyed the time saved by washing bottle parts in the dishwasher vs hand washing every time. We use Dr. Brown bottles and we can easily fit parts for eight bottles into one load. The cost is great as well compared to other brands of bottle parts baskets.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.