OZERO Leather Welding Gloves Full Protection & Extreme Heat Resistant 662℉, Insulated BBQ/Oven Baking/Meat Grilling/Barbecue Gloves
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- EXTREME HEAT RESISTANT & FLAME RETARDANT——OZERO Leather Welding Gloves are made of 1.2mm thick and soft cowhide leather. The inner fabrics are soft heat insulation cotton. They have been proved to be extremely heat resistant and flame retardant, withstand high temperatures up to 662℉ (350℃), and keep your hands absolutely safe
- VERSATILE USE FOR HIGH TEMPERATURE WORKS——These heat resistant gloves are proved to be durable and wear resistant, and could be applied to various high temperature works: BBQ, barbecue, oven baking, welding, meat grilling. You could also use them as pet gloves or garden work gloves due to the strong and tough material
- FOREARM PROTECTION & FIRM GRIPS——About 16 inches long sleeve cover from the hands to the forearms. They give you full protection for your hands. The reinforced double stitching on the thumb thicken the palm of the gloves and make them durable and firm grip. You could easily and firmly handle welders, bowls, dishes, trays, hot pots, BBQ forks with these gloves
- ONE SIZE FIT ALL——We provide one size which meet the need for men and women, adults and children without losing the flexibility. A loop on the edge is convenient for placing. The raw materials and processing of the cowhide leather meet the European standards. Please be assured that they are absolutely harmless to human body
- 100% CUSTOMER SERVICE WARRANTY——We provide 1 year customer service warranty for you. If you have any problems of the products, or the product does not meet your expectation, please contact us anytime via emails. We will always strive to provide you with the most timely and effective service
Consider this Amazon's Choice product that delivers quickly
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
OZERO Leather Welding/BBQ Gloves provide full protection for your hands and arms. They are proved to withstand extreme high temperatures up to 662 ℉ (350℃). Your hands are absolutely safe with them on. These heat resistant, durable, high quality gloves are exactly what you need for welding, meat grilling or oven baking.
Extremely Heat Resistant
662 ℉ (350℃) heat resistance;
direct contact with high temperatures objects for 15 seconds maximum (recommended)
One Size Fit All
Dimensions: 15.84*7 inch
About 16 inches long sleeve cover from the hands to the forearms;
A loop on the edge is convenient for placing
No direct exposure to fire for a long time;
No machine wash. Please wipe the gloves with wet cloth
OZERO Leather Welding Gloves are made of 1.2mm thick and soft cowhide leather. The inner lining is soft heat insulation cotton. They are soft and comfortable to wear.
16 inch long design. The reinforced double stitching on the thumb thicken the palm of the gloves and make them durable and firm grip with decent flexibility.
You could wear them for all kinds of high temperature works: BBQ, barbecue, oven baking, welding, meat grilling. Your hands can keep safe with them on.
Compare with similar items
RAPICCA 14 Inches,932℉,BBQ Gloves Heat Resistant-Smoker, Grill, Cooking Barbecue Gloves, for Handling Heat Food Right on Your Fryer,Grill,Oven. Waterproof, Fireproof, Oil Resistant Neoprene Coating
14.5" Long Premium Leather Gloves, BBQ gloves, Grill and Fireplace Gloves, Cotton lining with Kevlar stitch, Heat Resistant Gloves, animal handling gloves, bite-proof gloves
Panacea 15331 Fireplace Hearth Gloves
|Sold By||CierTo||RAPICCA INC.||Amazon.com||Junipers'|
|Size||One Size||SIZE 10/XL-14INCH-932℉||Gran/Suede||One size fits all|
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Also, if it burned my hand at 350 deg., how will be good enough for welding, etc???
Take the heat well. I've picked up some pretty hot steel with them, no troubles.