OZERO Winter Gloves, -20°F(-29℃) Cold Proof Thermal Work Glove - Deerskin Suede Leather Palm and Polar Fleece Back with Heatlok Insulated Cotton - Hands Warm in Cold Weather for Women and Men
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Thermal Polar Fleece with Insulated Cotton Lining and Thermal TR Cotton
- Deerskin Suede Leather - Soft and Durable
- HEATLOK THERMAL LAYER FOR EXTREME COLD WEATHER - Heatlok is a high-tech patented system of hollow fibers and microfiber that provides warmth without excess bulk or loss of dexterity.The Heatlok system "traps" air creating a thermal barrier keeping the warmth in the winter gloves.These unique layer combines with the polar fleece lining to keep your hands in these thermal gloves warm even when temperatures plummet in the range of - 20°F to 0°F.
- PERFECT COMBINATION OF SOFTNESS AND COMFORT - OZERO Fleece Winter Sports and Genuine Deerskin Leather Gloves for Men and Women are made of a Deer Suede Leather palm for superior grip and protection and polar fleece for thickness, warmth, and comfort.
- ELASTIC WRIST CUFF - The shirred elastic wrists of these cold weather gloves allow you to keep the cuff closed around your skin, keeping the cold wind out.
- PERFECT FIT - Choose from S, M, L, XL for a perfect fit of these insulated gloves. Measure your hand circumference to find the right size on the size chart,if you are between sizes,choose the smaller one.
- 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - We offer a 100% money back guarantee on all of our gloves. If you are not happy with the gloves, we will provide a full refund with no questions asked.
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Heatlok warm system - trap body heat perfectly
Hollow thermal fibers wrapped in microporous sponge creates an internal heat
cycle inside the cold weather gloves. Keep your hands warm in cold weather even
when the temperature drops to between -20°F and 14°F. Please note that -20°F
is the extreme temperature for these gloves,and the comfortable temperature
for these gloves is 0°F.
Thermal fleece back and soft deerskin leather palm
These winter gloves are made of light-weight polar fleece and 1.0mm thick deer
leather with softness and wear-resistance. Provide firm grip for these leather
gloves on tools and comfort for outdoor sports.
Measure your middle finger length and dominant hand's circumference with a
tape around the widest part of your palm where the thumb starts at the palm,
not including the thumb. If you are between sizes, have a thick palm or like
relaxed feeling, choose the smaller size of these deerskin gloves.
Small: 8.46in (215mm) circumference Middle Finger: 9.00in(228mm)
Medium: 8.86in (225mm) circumference Middle Finger: 9.50in(241mm)
Large: 9.25in (235mm) circumference Middle Finger: 10.0in(254mm)
X-Large: 9.65in (245mm) circumference Middle Finger: 10.0in(254mm)
For ensuring that the gloves meet the standards of EN511 certification on environment
safety,there is only a very low amount of dye fixative agent with these gloves,so that
please only use clear water (without alkaline washing powder) while washing these gloves
to avoid losing color.
Deerskin will not harden in cold weather. Flexibly operate:
Handheat keeper - keep warm in winter. These thermal gloves are perfectly suitable for:
Snow ball games
Warm and Wear-resistant insulated gloves
Good for light winter work:
oil pipe checking
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Showing 1-7 of 1,986 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
These are a work glove for home.
They really, really, reaallyy soft inside, - & out for that matter. Really warm too!!
Which is good, cause on occasion you're gonna have to take them off- like to use your phone, or opening padlocks with tiny keys! Of course that's to be expected out of lined gloves built for freezing temperatures!
In my experience around the farm - we can drive the tractor in them, and they'd be great for things like hanging lights, changing a tire, opening gates, shoveling, ect. So they have been great!
Matter of a fact we're putting a pair in the family truck with jack just in case we need work gloves (strapping something down, or picking up hay for instance) or just warm gloves (stopping to help a neighbor, or picking up a trailer).
Bear in mind they are not water resistant. The fleece on the back, & the lining are actually just the opposite, and absorb water. Which keeps your palm dry from sweat, but scraping ice off the windshield can end in wet gloves if you let the snow melt on them. I just shake it off frequently, because I just can't pass on the warmth, and coziness of the inside lining! Lol!
As for why we say they are NOT 40+ hour work gloves is because the deerskin suede is pretty thin, and pills up after a couple days work. Husband is a crane operator, and superintendent of iron workers, so this is based on his experience. He says the gloves won't last long at work, so once they finish falling apart he's gonna go back to his old brand of lined work gloves.
Direct from manufacturer it hadn't even been mailed after they were suppose to be here by their no later than promised date, so we cancelled from them, and ordered from Amazon - which arrived no problem!
Based on our experience we DO recommend these gloves for the home part time light work user.
We do NOT recommend them as manual labor work gloves, or for heavy use.
We hope our review helped. We bought 2 pairs, and this is based on our separate, experiences, and needs.