- Product Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 7.6 inches ; 0.6 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 1.1 ounces
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B01MZ422G9
- Item model number: 101165
- Average Customer Review: 3 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #77,602 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Personal Water Filter, Oak Leaf Portable Emergency Survival Camping Water Filter Water Purifier Straw 3-Stage Filtration for Camping Hiking Travel Emergencies
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 3-STAGE FILTRATION: The first stage filtration is made of PP cotton to block large grained impurities such as soil and sand, the second one is active carbon to absorb chemical and improve taste, and the last stage is made from UF hollow fiber membrane to remove waterborne bacteria/parasites/impurities. Removes 99.9999% waterborne protozoan parasites and bacteria.
- READY FOR EMERGENCIES: A Water Purifier Straw provides access to clean and safe drinking water in the event of natural disaster or survival situation. Make yourself ready for emergencies at any time.
- PORTABLE FOR OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES: Oak Leaf Camping Water Filter measures 16*1.6 cm/6.3*0.6'' in dimension and 20g/0.04lb in weight, a lightweight and portable one for international travel, hiking, camping, hunting and fishing.
- USA & EPA APPROVED: This Personal Water Filter is made of premium ABS, BPA-free PP, PP cotton, active cotton and UF hollow fiber membrane, and is approved by USA and EPA. Flow speed: 250ml per minute (max). It also comes with 2 inlets (including the first stage filtration) for a longer lifespan of the Filter Pen.
- OUR CUSTOMER SATISFACTION MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: If you are not satisfied with the Oak Leaf mini water filtration system, just return them within 30 days for a full refund. No questions asked, no hassle. Click the Add to Cart button to have your Water Purifier Filter shipped today.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
|Item Dimensions||7.6 x 1 x 1 inches|
|Item Weight||0.04 pounds|
|Shipping Weight||0.07 pounds|
Description: What is Survival Water Filter? It is a water filter straw designed to convert dirty or contaminated water into clean drinkable water. Water travels through from the first stage filtration (PP cotton) to the last stage (UF hollow fiber membrane), making itself chemical free and bacteria free. How to use it? 1. Place the bottom of the filter in water for several minutes (more than 5 minutes is appreciated) to wet the membrane at the very beginning of use. 2. Suck water by putting the bottom of the filter in water. Cover the lids on both sides after use. 3. Take down the filter in the front when it is difficult to suck water, huff on the opposite direction. Change the initial filter if necessary. 4. The filter is not available any more if the filter in the front runs out, sucking finds difficult, or it is not probable to suck. When to use it? -Emergencies/ Natural disaster/ International travel/ Hiking/ Camping / Hunting/ Fishing Specifications: Material: ABS, PP, PP cotton, Active Carbon, UF hollow fiber membrane Flow speed: 250ml per minute (max) Dimension: 16*1.6 cm/6.3*0.6'' Weight: 20g/0.04lb Temperature: 4-45 ℃ Certification: USA, EPA Color: Gray Package contents: 1* Survival Water Filter Straw 2* Inlets
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
What started out as a backpack, has now turned into 2 huge tubs of prepping material. First aid kit, change of clothes, blankets, protein powder, tools, flash lights, water, respirators, etc. But we didn’t have a water treatment device. Granted, we did have some iodine tablets, but as a prepper, you always want a back up to your back up! Hence here I am with the Oak Leaf Personal Water Filter Straw.
It is VERY light and compact, way lighter than I thought it looked. I appreciate the clip at the top so you can put it in a breast pocket like a pen, although it’s girth is more substantial than a pen, more like a Crayola marker thickness, and it’s about 6 inches in length.
Although the description claims that the pen filters out sand, parasites & impurities, and improved the taste of the water, these are all claims that I cannot personally substantiate. I don’t plan on ever having to use this, and I don’t plan on trying to drink the water in my pool cover that has mosquito larvae and rotting leaves in it. I will bring it with me when camping as a survival tool, but again, I never plan on using it.