Oak Leaf Hair Clip, Large Hand Crafted Metal Barrette Made in the USA with an 80mm Imported French Clip by Oberon Design
|Price:||($16.95 / Count) FREE Shipping on your first order. Details & FREE Returns|
- WHY SETTLE FOR ORDINARY MASS-MARKET HAIR ACCESSORIES? This barrette gives any hairstyle an elegant, sophisticated look. At 3.6 x 1 inches and a large 80mm clip, it’s the perfect size for most.
- ALL SORTS OF HAIR STYLES: From everyday wear, casual pony or romantic, wedding-worthy updo, your Oberon Design Oak Leaf Hair Clip is the perfect fit.
- SECURE & COMFORTABLE HOLD FOR MOST HAIR TYPES: Whether your hair is thick or thin, fine or coarse, curly or straight, your favorite styles are a breeze to manage with the superior French clip design.
- GUARANTEED: Handcrafted by American craftsmen with an eye for detail and cast from 100% Britannia metal, this heirloom piece is jewelry for your hair. Should it ever break, we’ll replace it free of charge.
- MAKES A GREAT GIFT: Oberon hair accessories are collectible and are perfect gifts for the women and girls in your life.
Frequently bought together
Featured items you may like
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
With a style that only fine, handcrafted accessories can achieve, this French clip barrette is the perfect fit for all your favorite looks.
Whether you wear it to sweep back one side, in a ponytail or to secure a messy twist, compliments will abound! From everyday wear, casual pony or romantic, wedding-worthy updo, your Oberon Design Oak Leaves Clip is the perfect fit.
Using quality clip mechanisms imported from France, this heirloom worthy piece is jewelry for your hair.
If it ever breaks, we will repair or replace it. Just let us know!
Weight & Dimensions: • 1 ounces / 28 grams • 3.6 x 1 inches / 9.1 x 2.5 centimeters • 80mm Imported French Clip Mechanism
Our products contain NO cadmium, lead or other toxic metals unlike many imported hair clips.
This heirloom worthy piece is jewelry for your hair.
Make a Great Gift!
Because it’s hand crafted in the USA, each clip is a unique work of art you’ll love to show off, and it makes a timeless gift as well.
With many sizes and styles to choose from, our hair accessories are collectible.
About the Image: Oak Leaves
Wherever oaks grow or have grown, cultural traditions associate them with the sacred activities of humanity. Oaks are included in numerous creation stories and many of the mythologies of civilizations past and present. They’re associated with: the thunder gods of Greek, Roman and Celtic traditions, magic and the Druids, sacred to Diana, and readily apparent in the Jewish, Muslim and Christian texts of the Torah, Koran and the Bible.
Oberon Design Britannia metal products are hand cast in our studio in California
Oberon Design Britannia metal products are hand cast in our studio in Santa Rosa, California, using only the purest, lead free, food grade Britannia metal.
Coco, our Casting Master
Because of its purity, Britannia metal can be cast at very high temperatures that result in a low tarnish, high polish finish.
How to keep your Oberon Design Hair Clip looking great for years:
• Mild soap and water is enough to clean Britannia Metal though it will retain its luster best when you use a soft silver-polishing cloth or Silver polish for cleaning.
• To preserve the fine design details, be sure to avoid vigorous rubbing or abrasive cleaners.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Compare with similar items
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top international reviews
use it on most days and had no problems so far (had it for a few weeks now) so hopefully that continues and I might buy another in a different design.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.