Oakley Antix 03-705 Shield Sunglasses,Steel,131 mm
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Made in USA
- Plastic frame
- Plastic lens
- 100% UV protection coating
- Lens width: 132 millimeters
- Lens height: 27 millimeters
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
The pros of action sports are true originals. They refuse to let the world box them into categories and stamp on a label about who they are or who they should be. That's the attitude these athletes take to the street, and when they find the perfect pair of shades for life beyond competition, it's something authentic that brings original style to a whole new place. We carved clean lines with assertive angles to give them ANTIX, a sunglass that balances the fulcrum between street sophistication and outspoken attitude. When original style refuses to follow anyone's lead, this is where it goes.
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O MATTER frame material
- Precision and durability of sculpturally integrated hinge mechanisms with dual action CAM
- Optimized peripheral view and side coverage of POLARIC ELLIPSOID lens geometry
- Comfort and Performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Metal icon accents, with new square icon design
- Optical precision and performance that meets all ANSI Z87.1 standards
- Impact resistance that meets ANSI Z87.1 basic impact standards
- UV protection of PLUTONITE lens material that filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400 nm
- Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of IRIDIUM lens coating (optional)
Oakley was created for world-class athletes, those who see the limits of possibility as just another challenge. Their dedication drives the brand to look beyond the conventional ideas of industry standards. It's in Oakley's DNA to identify problems, create inventions, and wrap those inventions in art. And simply to make things better than anyone thought possible. Decades of Oakley innovation have been awarded more than 540 patents that elevate physics to the level of art. Technologies transcend sports to enhance the lives of consumers, and more than 110 countries now enjoy a full array of market-leading products including premium sunglasses, goggles, prescription eyewear, apparel, footwear and accessories. These products represent Oakley's commitment to excellence - a passion that redefines what is possible for those who defy their own limits.
- Product Dimensions: 7 x 3 x 2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.4 ounces
- ASIN: B009HH1N1W
- Item model number: Antix
- Date first available at Amazon.com: September 27, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
These glasses are a very large style. I have a sort of biggish head. often sunglasses look small on my face. OS I was interested in these because reviewers said they fit their large heads well. Well perhaps my head is an extra medium, because these look large on my face. My wife even commented about it.
I do like how they fit and feel. The lenses are a good quality, maybe not quite dark enough but good just the same. I would have liked polarized lenses, but these were on a good sale, and I figured I will have to replace the lenses down the road anyway, so I could get polarized lenses then.
If you choose to take the plunge and buy these, make sure to go to Oakley's web site and register the warranty. they will double the warranty for you if you do. These come with 1 year, and you can get that doubled to two years for registering them. That is a pretty good deal.
If you found my review helpful, let Amazon know. I want to improve my reviewer rank so maybe I can get selected for the vine program. IF it was not helpful, post a comment and tell me how I can be a better reviewer.
You hardly notice the tortoise pattern and I would like polarized lenses... but they are still extremely comfortable and give great vision. I usually buy a couple of pairs of sunnies each summer, but these will be the only ones this season (as long as I don't get any big scratches on them, i'm pretty rough and they've held up so far)..
They came beautifully packaged in an Oakley box with a soft, protective bag that doubles as a cleaning cloth. Very happy with these and worth the price!
Great service and price by Amazon.