|Price:||$65.99 & FREE Shipping|
- Made in US
- Plastic frame
- Plastic lens
- 100% UV protection coating
- Lens width: 55 millimeters
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
We gave the lens orbitals on the Oakley catalyst some angular attitude and let the sizing go big with personality, creating an on-trend look in lightweight O matter that features unobtainium icons and front curvature that’s more linear to salute vintage frames.
Oakley was created for world-class athletes, those who see the limits of possibility as just another challenge. Their dedication drives the brand to look beyond the conventional ideas of industry standards. It's in Oakley's DNA to identify problems, create inventions, and wrap those inventions in art. And simply to make things better than anyone thought possible. Decades of Oakley innovation have been awarded more than 540 patents that elevate physics to the level of art. Technologies transcend sports to enhance the lives of consumers, and more than 110 countries now enjoy a full array of market-leading products including premium sunglasses, goggles, prescription eyewear, apparel, footwear and accessories. These products represent Oakley's commitment to excellence - a passion that redefines what is possible for those who defy their own limits.
- Package Dimensions: 6.4 x 3 x 2.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B014418LEW
- Item model number: Catalyst
- Date first available at Amazon.com: September 24, 2015
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review: