Oakley Women's Confront Polarized Sport Sunglasses,Black Tortoise Frame/Grey Lens,One Size
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Composite frame
- Composite lens
- 100% UV protection coating
- Case Included
- Lenses are prescription ready (Rx-able)
Customers Who Bought This Brand Also Shopped For
Take on the world from behind the Oakley Women's Confront Polarized Sunglasses. Hip two-tone frames with a fun retro vibe and advanced polarization technology in the lenses give you a can't-miss look and a take-no-prisoners attitude.
- Frame: handmade acetate
- Lens: Plutonite (polycarbonate)
- Interchangeable Lens: no
- Polarized: yes
- Face Size:
- Frame Measurements:
- Case Type: exclusive women's eyewear case
- Nose Pads:
- Temple Pads: yes, Unobtanium
- Recommended Use: casual
- Manufacturer Warranty: 1 year
Oakley was created for world-class athletes, those who see the limits of possibility as just another challenge. Their dedication drives the brand to look beyond the conventional ideas of industry standards. It's in Oakley's DNA to identify problems, create inventions, and wrap those inventions in art. And simply to make things better than anyone thought possible. Decades of Oakley innovation have been awarded more than 540 patents that elevate physics to the level of art. Technologies transcend sports to enhance the lives of consumers, and more than 110 countries now enjoy a full array of market-leading products including premium sunglasses, goggles, prescription eyewear, apparel, footwear and accessories. These products represent Oakley's commitment to excellence - a passion that redefines what is possible for those who defy their own limits.
- Product Dimensions: 7.3 x 3.6 x 2.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 5.6 ounces
- ASIN: B005JSTMEI
- Item model number: Confront
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 29, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review: