Oakley Crankcase OO9165-14 Sport Sunglasses,Steel,55 mm
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Made in US
- Plastic frame
- Plastic lens
- 100% UV protection coating
- Lens width: 29 millimeters
- Bridge: 18 millimeters
Customers also considered
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Original Oakley sculpture with cutaways for a look you can call your own, this clean design of subtly squared lens orbital's and wide earstems carves a new category to complement your lifestyle. The lenses are cut from a single toric shield and placed in the frame to retain the original contour, a curve that sweeps across your eyes with the clarity of High Definition Optics (HDO). It's a pure look of confident attitude, and lightweight O Matter frame material makes the statement a comfortable one.
Crankcase carries an icon that's different from the classic Oakley ellipse. It signifies an attitude of urban style that isn't forced with flash or business. A clean look says it all, and that's what the pros of action sports respect when they hit the city. We crafted the lifestyle icons with metal and laid them down on earstems with sculptural cutaways. The stems continue the fluid lines of the lens orbital's to wrap around the sides of your head with a comfortable Three-Point Fit that keeps the optics precisely aligned.
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter frame material
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds the lenses in precise optical alignment
- Metal icon accents
- High Definition Optics for clarity, visual fidelity and impact resistance that meets all ANSI Z87.1 standards
- Polaric Ellipsoid lens geometry to extend clarity to the edge of a wide peripheral view
- UV protection of Plutonite lens material that filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Polarized Options-Minimized glare via technology that produces the best polarized lenses on the planet
- Iridium coated lenses that reduce glare and balance light transmission
- Oakley Authentic Prescription Lenses
Oakley was created for world-class athletes, those who see the limits of possibility as just another challenge. Their dedication drives the brand to look beyond the conventional ideas of industry standards. It's in Oakley's DNA to identify problems, create inventions, and wrap those inventions in art. And simply to make things better than anyone thought possible. Decades of Oakley innovation have been awarded more than 540 patents that elevate physics to the level of art. Technologies transcend sports to enhance the lives of consumers, and more than 110 countries now enjoy a full array of market-leading products including premium sunglasses, goggles, prescription eyewear, apparel, footwear and accessories. These products represent Oakley's commitment to excellence - a passion that redefines what is possible for those who defy their own limits.
- Package Dimensions: 6.4 x 3.1 x 2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.88 ounces
- ASIN: B009HH1QBE
- Item model number: Crankcase
- Date first available at Amazon.com: September 27, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review: