Oakley Flight Deck XM Snow Goggles
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Prizm Snow is Oakley’s exclusive lens technology that’s engineered to help you see contrast on the mountain in a variety of challenging light and snow conditions.
- Rimless frame design provides increased visibility and improved helmet compatibility, while our Ridgelock Lens Change System lets you easily adapt to changing conditions
- Flexible O Matter chassis conforms to your face comfortably, even in extreme cold with discreet frame notches at temples provide compatibility with most prescription eyewear
- Optically correct injection-molded dual Plutonite lens material with F3 Anti-fog coating that provides 100% protection against UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm
- All-day comfort of triple-layer face foam with moisture wicking polar fleece lining & a wide 50mm wide adjustable strap with silicone lining for a more secure fit
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Oakley’s proprietary PRIZM lens technology strategically blocks wavelengths along the color spectrum and enhances visibility of snow contours, bumps and texture. PRIZM lenses have been engineered to help you perform over a wider range of lighting conditions, reducing the need to switch lenses as lighting conditions change.With Oakley High Definition Optics (HDO), you can rely on the highest level of optical clarity and impact protection. HDO lenses optimize safety and performance to meet the uncompromising demands of professional athletes who settle for nothing less than the clearest, sharpest, most accurate vision. Oakley's specially formulated antifog coating helps to prevent lens fog from compromising performance and safety. F3 Anti-fog allows the inner ballistic lens to absorb moisture and keeps your vision crystal clear. Finding the best OTG ski goggles that fit over glasses can be challenging. Oakley OTG technology includes descrete notches in the frame’s temple compatible with most prescription frames and offers you an ultimate experience and comfort with no limitations.
Product detailsColor:Aurora | Lens Color:Prizm Sapphire Iridium
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 6 x 10 x 6 inches; 1.6 Ounces
- Item model number : OO7064-44-P
- Department : Unisex-adult
- Date First Available : July 31, 2015
- Manufacturer : Oakley
- ASIN : B01GTTR0P8
Best Sellers Rank:
#95,237 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- #175 in Snow Sports Goggles
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Best gogs ever!
Oakleys have always been my choice. Previous pair I had for over 10 years.
Don't save on goggles. With Oakley goggles you will never be disappointed!
Top reviews from other countries
I've purchased 3 goggles, for my two brothers and myself,
The goggles keep on being foggie in the space between the two lens, it's impossible to surf like that, you can't see nothing and you've nothing to do with it.