Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Wonder Woman now available on Blu-ray, 3D, and 4K Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 456 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 486 reviews
on September 7, 2017
These are fantastic. The optical quality is wonderful. I used to buy cheap sunglasses because I didn't like to lose or break expensive ones. These are pricey compared to budget, gas station quality glasses, but they're not so expensive I'm freaking out about wearing them and the benefits from the quality lenses and good looks is 100% worth it. I'm going to be buying a lot of different colors for sure.
on March 20, 2017
Love these glasses. My brother gave me a pair of fake Raybans in a similar style (he told me upfront they were fake), and the lens coating started scratching off. After spending ages looking for genuine Raybans in the same style, I stumbled across these. Very light and comfortable, looks great and I love the color of the lenses.
on March 17, 2016
This is my second pair of these sunglasses. I love the slim light style and the fact that you can pretty much customize all of it if you decide you want to switch it up later. Also, I dropped my old pair pretty hard and worried that my sunglasses were toast but only one of the arms popped off. After popping it back in, I was good to go!

It's also nice that they come with a box and sleeve!
on March 25, 2017
I have always loved this Oakley lens color as my ski goggles had the same lens, this lens makes things so bright . They are stylish yet sporty and a great wear on a dark or cloudy day or medium sun. I would highly recommend a different lens for a really bright sunny day
on July 18, 2017
Frogskins are a classic and I've always wanted a pair. Getting this style for $55 sealed the deal. Oakley optics and quality for around half the price of the majority of their glasses? Yes please! The bright colors are sick and the design on the frames adds even more flavor to them. I get compliments everytime I wear them.
on June 12, 2016
Bought the blue/grey ones because they are said to be polarized, but the lens are definitely not polarized like advertised. Very disappointing. Will update with how the seller fixes this. The frames are also a lot brighter than what is pictured, although they are still likable.
on April 13, 2015
A very durable pair of sunglasses. The lens pop out so you can change the color of them if you want to. I am into extreme sports so purchasing these sunglasses was a must for me due to wanting them since the 1980s and also because they are extremely durable. I must have dropped them over two dozen times and have sat on them accidentally three times. The sides snap on and off so there is no need to worry about buying a small Phillips screw driver to tighten them. The plastic is light and very durable. So now worries about breaking the plastic. These hands down are the most durable and gnarly pair of sunglasses I have ever owned. The price was a little expensive but now that I have had these going on for over a year they are definitely worth it.
on June 29, 2017
after my old pair found its way into a river with the final destination of the Los Angeles basin, i needed a replacement!!!! always awesome
on August 10, 2017
I tried this before I purchased this sunglasses so I knew how it would look, but this sunglasses feel like more of a women fit sunglasses, and like the product says, it is cat eye look into it so it might be your style if you are more macho style kind of guy. It provides great texture on the frame, the lens are great, but the carrying pouch provides very weak protection, and it would be better if it had a nice case instead of a pouch like RayBan products.
on March 5, 2017
Great pair of sunglasses, get compliments all the time. 100% authentic.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.