Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New album by Luke Bryan Electronics Gift Guide $54.99 for a limited time only Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

on January 31, 2017
This set really revitalized my Oakley Flak Jacket sunglasses. It took some effort to getting them on. Didn't realize how dirty they were. I did get two left sides and vendor responded right away and sent me a replacement. Great purchase and cheaper than ordering from Oakley direct!
on October 17, 2017
Fit glasses perfectly. The replacements were a little difficult to install though. I ended up making some soapy water and putting it on both the replacement rubber parts and the glasses themselves to be able to slide the rubber over the frames. Otherwise really happy with the replacement pieces.
on April 9, 2017
Great little kit. The material on my glasses had worn down and started to peel off. 3 minutes after receiving this kit and some new lenses I had a brand new pair of glasses. The long pieces take a little effort to slide on, but the kit contains quality materials and well worth the money.
on June 10, 2013
I lost one of my nosepiece for my half flack jacket oakley glasses (due to leaving it in my pocket). So, good thing I found this on amazon. It beats having to buy new glasses just so that it fits on my face.

The parts of this are like the original in every way. I didn't have much of a problem putting them on. One thing I noticed is that they have two pairs of nosepiece looks like one is bigger than the 2nd pair. Anyhow, I replaced that missing piece and everything is good.

Not much else to say. It's a little pricey for these replacement parts, but, I would choose this over buying new glasses.
on July 27, 2017
Perfect replacement for my gross old pieces. Once I looked it up, they were super easy to install (run under warm water, cover in hand soap and they slip right on) and they completely changed the look of my glasses. Great purchase
on January 15, 2016
Even with soap its really hard to get the middle part with the O off and on. I did one side and didn't want to try the other side. I bought them for the nose piece because mine fell off. Afraid the new ones will fall off too. But they seem legit even though they say different things inscribed than the original rubbers that came with the glasses.
on July 5, 2015
Works like a charm, goes on easy. I only needed the black small nose pieces to replace one i lost at six flags. A trick i learned on the ear stocks, use little purel on the frames to slide side pieces on easier, an oakly store employee showed me this when i first bough my glasses cause i bough carbon frames with yellow ear stocks with yellow sides and used the factory black nose pieces.
on August 27, 2017
Perfect replacement but a huge pain to install especially the ear pieces. If you have a dream of swapping out the colors depending on your mood, don't. This is basically an install once and done.

Complete replacement of existing pieces took well over an hour and ended up with blisters on fingers.
on January 15, 2016
Like me, most will probably not need more than just the nosepieces, but would enjoy replacing all the rubber anyway. That said, the nosepieces are a breeze. The other pieces are a bit more difficult. As previous reviews states, lubricate with soap (NO WATER) to slip the pieces on, then wash under warm water. Also helps to take the arms off the frame. They snap right off. Have had these sunglasses for over 7 years. They just won't die!
on August 23, 2017
Perfection. I had replaced these parts on my Oakley’s a few years back with gray and wanted to get them back to the solid black look. This was the perfect answer. I’m very pleased.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.