Oakley Men's SI Assault 8" Hiking Boot,Desert,17 M US
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Leather and fabric
- Rubber sole
- Polyurethane footbed for all-day comfort and shock absorption
- Low-friction textile lining
- Abrasion-resistant advanced-polymer outsole with wet/dry surface grip
Customers who bought this brand also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Oakley was created for world-class athletes, those who see the limits of possibility as just another challenge. Their dedication drives the brand to look beyond the conventional ideas of industry standards. It's in Oakley's DNA to identify problems, create inventions, and wrap those inventions in art. And simply to make things better than anyone thought possible. Decades of Oakley innovation have been awarded more than 540 patents that elevate physics to the level of art. Technologies transcend sports to enhance the lives of consumers, and more than 110 countries now enjoy a full array of market-leading products including premium sunglasses, goggles, prescription eyewear, apparel, footwear and accessories. These products represent Oakley's commitment to excellence - a passion that redefines what is possible for those who defy their own limits.
- Package Dimensions: 15.8 x 13.1 x 5.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4.3 pounds
- ASIN: B0017UDCQ6
- Date first available at Amazon.com: February 3, 2009
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Update 5/10/16 The second pair's uppers have also separated from the soles. I took both pair to a shoe repair shop and the cobbler said that there is no way to glue or sew the soles to the upper. They are still really comfortable but I need to look around to see if there is some gorilla glue or an adhesive to use. Sad