|Fits as expected||
Oakley Men's Cipher 4 Golf Shoe
|Price:||$139.88 - $155.25 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- Synthetic sole
- Factory Lite technology
- Hydro Gauge waterproof membrane
- Lace entry
- Mesh and synthetic upper
- Fabric lining
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Oakley Cipher� 4 lace up ensures exceptional moisture protection thanks to its Hydro Gauge waterproof membrane, while the fabric lining provides a soft on-foot feel.
Oakley was created for world-class athletes, those who see the limits of possibility as just another challenge. Their dedication drives the brand to look beyond the conventional ideas of industry standards. It's in Oakley's DNA to identify problems, create inventions, and wrap those inventions in art. And simply to make things better than anyone thought possible. Decades of Oakley innovation have been awarded more than 540 patents that elevate physics to the level of art. Technologies transcend sports to enhance the lives of consumers, and more than 110 countries now enjoy a full array of market-leading products including premium sunglasses, goggles, prescription eyewear, apparel, footwear and accessories. These products represent Oakley's commitment to excellence - a passion that redefines what is possible for those who defy their own limits.
- Product Dimensions: 10 x 5.2 x 16.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00PB2B3BW
- Item model number: CIPHER 4-M
- Date first available at Amazon.com: April 30, 2015
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
ps... I wear a 13 in some shoes... so it's frustrating that Oakley's 14 is so small.