Oakley Men's Crankcase Square Sunglasses
- Made in USA
- Composite frame
- Composite lens
- 100% UV protection coating
- Lens width: 57 mm
- Lens height: 36 mm
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Original Oakley sculpture with cutaways for a look you can call your own, this clean design of subtly squared lens orbital's and wide earstems carves a new category to complement your lifestyle. The lenses are cut from a single toric shield and placed in the frame to retain the original contour, a curve that sweeps across your eyes with the clarity of High Definition Optics (HDO). It's a pure look of confident attitude, and lightweight O Matter frame material makes the statement a comfortable one.
Crankcase carries an icon that's different from the classic Oakley ellipse. It signifies an attitude of urban style that isn't forced with flash or business. A clean look says it all, and that's what the pros of action sports respect when they hit the city. We crafted the lifestyle icons with metal and laid them down on earstems with sculptural cutaways. The stems continue the fluid lines of the lens orbital's to wrap around the sides of your head with a comfortable Three-Point Fit that keeps the optics precisely aligned.
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter frame material
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds the lenses in precise optical alignment
- Metal icon accents
- High Definition Optics for clarity, visual fidelity and impact resistance that meets all ANSI Z87.1 standards
- Polaric Ellipsoid lens geometry to extend clarity to the edge of a wide peripheral view
- UV protection of Plutonite lens material that filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Polarized Options-Minimized glare via technology that produces the best polarized lenses on the planet
- Iridium coated lenses that reduce glare and balance light transmission
- Oakley Authentic Prescription Lenses
Oakley was created for world-class athletes, those who see the limits of possibility as just another challenge. Their dedication drives the brand to look beyond the conventional ideas of industry standards. It's in Oakley's DNA to identify problems, create inventions, and wrap those inventions in art. And simply to make things better than anyone thought possible. Decades of Oakley innovation have been awarded more than 540 patents that elevate physics to the level of art. Technologies transcend sports to enhance the lives of consumers, and more than 110 countries now enjoy a full array of market-leading products including premium sunglasses, goggles, prescription eyewear, apparel, footwear and accessories. These products represent Oakley's commitment to excellence - a passion that redefines what is possible for those who defy their own limits.
- Product Dimensions: 4 x 2 x 2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.9 ounces
- ASIN: B007EN0HHM
- Item model number: Crankcase
- Date first available at Amazon.com: March 22, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
It is worth mentioning that the Crankcase, Gascan, and Fuelcell are all very similar, but the small differences do matter. The Fuelcell has the largest lenses of the bunch (slightly)and has curved temples that wrap around the head. The Gascan has the shortest lenses top to bottom, while the temples are straighter and wrap less. The Crankcase is almost a hybrid of the two - closer in style to the Fuelcell, but closer in size to the Gascan.Read more ›
Oakley makes great sunglasses and these are no exception. I'm very satisfied with these. Having a polarized pair is even better.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
These look great, and feel very sturdy. The person I gave them to was ecstatic and wears them on a daily basis.Published 12 months ago by Vanna Luciano
Great glasses. Especially love the snap off temples. Has kept me from breaking them several times.Published 15 months ago by Pierce5
Love these sunglasses! Couldn't be happier with the style and fit!Published 20 months ago by gabe davidson