Oakley Men's Flight Deck Snow Goggles,
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Rimless lens design for unparalleled peripheral vision in every direction, and streamlined frame and outrigger design with wide-ranging helmet compatibility. May not fit all helmets, but should fit most
- Optically correct rimless lens design with F3 Anti-fog coating, and discreet frame notches at temples for compatibility with most RX eyewear frames
- Rigid lens sub-frame attachment for fast and easy lens changing, and a flexible O Matter faceplate for comfort and airflow.Goggle Specs:Height: 4.05" ,Width: 7.25"
- Prizm lenses provide unprecedented control of light transmission resulting in colors precisely tuned to maximize contrast and enhance visibility
- High Definition Optics (HDO), and 100% protection against UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Oakley Men's Flight Deck Snow Goggles
- Inspired by the helmet visors of fighter pilots, the large-sized fit of Flight Deck maximizes your field of view so you won’t miss a single target of opportunity. It was engineered for seamless compatibility, giving you the flexibility to choose the helmet that fits your style. Designed with Oakley’s Ridgelock Technology, changing lenses is quick and easy while still allowing for a complete lens seal to prevent harsh conditions from penetrating into your goggle.
- Prizm is a revolution in lens optics built on decades of color science research. Prizm lenses provide unprecedented control of light transmission resulting in colors precisely tuned to maximize contrast and enhance visibility.
Modern design and utility combine effortlessly in this Black Forest 2.0 Shell 3L 15K Pant. Our ski pants feature FN DRY 15K fabrication, hydrophilic lamination, a durable water-repellent treatment that provides outstanding warmth and moisture management, and articulated knees to offer extended mobility. An adjustable waistband in our waterproof pants adds added comfort, and zippered cuffs and snow gaiters deliver snow protection. It’s finished with a zippered ventilation system and three watertight pockets. What we do is sacred to us. The passion we have for sports, technology, innovation, service, and unconventional thinking unites us and enables us to do our best work. We surround ourselves with people who bring that same intensity and excitement to the work they do. We ensure our manufacturing facilities meet all of Oakley’s rigorous and uncompromising standards to allow us to achieve the highest possible level of quality. We consistently monitor production and regularly test components to ensure products made in our facilities continue to earn the right to bear the Oakley icon. If it’s not good enough for the world’s best, it’s not good enough. That goes for each and every product we make, no matter where we make it.
Product detailsColor:Black | Lens Color:Prizm Torch Iridium
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 10 x 6 x 6 inches; 3.5 Ounces
- Item model number : OO7050-48-P
- Department : Mens
- Date First Available : August 6, 2012
- Manufacturer : Oakley
- ASIN : B01GTTZ7AI
Best Sellers Rank:
#63,662 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- #107 in Snow Sports Goggles
- Customer Reviews:
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The field of view and clarity provided by the goggles were great, as was the amount of darkening to reduce the bright snowscape. I did notice a little bit of minor lens flare in certain situations (mostly indoors, oddly enough, or when walking around in general), however, on the slopes, I never noticed this at all, and only remember having crystal-clear vision (as long as my glasses weren't fogging).
I should also note my glasses I wore with these goggles are 5.5 inches wide from edge-to-edge of the temples, and these goggles worked fine with them, even if it a bit snug. However, I do think it helped I was wearing a helmet, as it helped clamp my glasses in place while setting the goggles over them.
One last thing...I tried a number of cheaper-but-similar-style goggles that claimed helmet compatibility and OTG (over-the-glasses) compatibility; this one was by far the best one I tried. The strap mounts near the front of the goggle frame so that it works well with your face being inset into the overall setting of the straps as they run outside the helmet, and, as mentioned, my glasses fit into the space inside the goggles just fine.
Also the goggles will get fogged up if you are using a balaclava to cover your nose...
As noted, I'd suggest a darker lens if you ski on bright days. Otherwise, go for it.
Top reviews from other countries
I’ve had 2 pairs of goggles previous to these and, having now used these on 2 ski holidays (new year and February) I can say that these are well worth the money. They are very comfortable, the foam is thick and comfortable. Most importantly, the visibility is superb. In both bluebird and flat light conditions the mid-range lenses perform brilliantly. They give crystal clear vision and add great contrast when the light is low.
They haven’t ever steamed up, not even a little bit, and when the snow hits the goggles it beads and ‘blows’ off, it doesn’t smudge. In low light several of my friends removed their goggles to see better. I tried this but soon put them back on as the clarity was so much better. I highly recommend these goggles.
They fit perfectly with the Mod 3 helmet.