Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Oakley Men's Flak Backpacks ,Shadow ,X-Large
Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Shop Now

on December 28, 2013
Got this in the pacific blue for my blue mad teenaged daughter. As all parents know, keeping a kid in high school in backpacks is like an act of God. We all hope we'll get at least a year of school out of it, maybe over the summer for adventures too. This beautiful pack didn't even make it to mid term. Lots of little fray points at the base of it, the sides. Lockers were bigger in my day! On the other hand, let's be honest now; if it had gotten normal use, i.e.: not tossed in and out of cars, thrown on floors, shoved into lockers, dragged across halls, banged into walls, doors, and over zealous suitors...it probably would have been fine. Debating replacing it now, or letting it get sad and bedraggled by may, or just looking for something more...robust for my pretty little destructor.
on July 31, 2015
For whatever reason, this is the most uncomfortable backpack I've ever had. I've tried adjusting it every which way and it always feels like there's something jamming into my back. Surprised that Oakley made such a bad product.
on May 28, 2013
Great buy, looks just like the picture and not as small as it seems or as some say, is the perfect size and fits other 17-inch laptop, but I have no recommendations for this purchase, I am 100% satisfied.
on August 26, 2013
This is a durable backpack that may cost a little more but will last longer than cheaper choices. I particularly like the compartment for a laptop. The entire backpack is surprisingly lightweight but will hold books, binders, etc.

Update: Backpack, which was purchased in 2013, is still being used as of April 2016. It is a little worn but has survived an active teenage boy.
on January 15, 2013
Pretty much love everything about this backpack! It fits my 17.5 inch laptop with tons of extra room in the other pockets, Also has a lot of mesh pockets inside to store smaller items. In my opinion this will be a great college backpack due to it's carry capacity but still looks sleek and well fitted to your back when it's on, and not overwhelmingly huge. Also the backpack is well designed as well as durable and doesn't feel cheap. I'd recommend this backpack to a friend.
on February 6, 2015
Bought this a year ago and still use it. It has help up good, no major signs of wear other than a few scuffs. It can be a bit small, depending on the amount of books you try and put into it. I usually have a 13in Macbook, binder, notebook and 2 books and the bag it pretty snug at this point. Great bag.
on February 10, 2014
Bought it to replace school bag, more than I would normally spend but the quality of the material and how it is made I am hoping it will last until the end of the next school year. My son has no locker and has to carry all books so needs to be extra strong on the straps and at the bottom. Only time will tell! He loved the color.
on January 21, 2014
This is an amazing product. The materials, the size, the colir... Everything is perfect.
It did not come on time, but AMAZON without me calling to complaint, they renfunded the shipping fee. That is GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE

I totally recommend this product. Actually, 1 of my cowoekers is considering getting 1 too. Told her to buy a different color...!!!
on September 12, 2013
My son is a sophomore in high school and carries his books, etc all day. So far, so good. He can get just about everything he needs inside this backpack. It is also holding up well. The goal is to get through the year. It appears we are off to a good start
on November 19, 2013
I love this backpack. It has so much room and it look cool at the same time. I can put two laptops in the front part and it is well padded. It is very well made and I am sure it will last a long time. I would suggest everyone get one of these if they need a backpack for any reason