|Price:||$120.00 - $193.00 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Made in USA or Imported
- plastic frame
- plastic lens
- Lens width: 57 millimeters
- Wipe with damp cloth
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Features: Oakley Holbrook sunglasses. Men's sunglasses. Plutonite?® Lenses offer top UV Protection filtering 100% of all UVA UVB UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm. Patented High Definition Optics?® (HDO?®) provides superior optical clarity and razor-sharp vision at every angle. O-Matter?„¢ stress-resistant frame material is both lightweight and durable for all-day comfort and protection. Style #: OO9102. Made in USA.
- Product Dimensions: 7 x 3 x 2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 5.44 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B013W7ALW4
- Item model number: OO9102-08
- Date first available at Amazon.com: February 19, 2010
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The frame is great. No complaints at all. The design may be different than you're expecting. It is not a typical tortoise design. The frame is brown and the black parts are etched in, whereas it's usually a swirl of the two colors. I'm still very happy with the frames. They are very unique. The frame is also very comfortable, which stands true for all Oakleys. They are very light weight and after a few minutes you forget that you're even wearing them, except for the high-def colors that are generated from the lenses.
The lenses, on the other hand, I am not fond of. When they say 24k gold, they don't mean kinda gold. They are full on gold with complete reflection. They don't look bad, just awkward, because the brown and gold don't mesh very well. I plan on buying the bronze polarized lenses. If you do like the way the colors look buy them. They create a very warm look, and enhance colors very well.
I am overall very happy with this purchase, but do plan on changing lenses.