|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
- Made in US
- Oakley's Plutonite Lenses offer top UV Protection filtering 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400mm.
- Patented High Definition Optics (HDO) provides superior optical clarity and razor-sharp vision at every angle.
- 8.75 base lens curvature that improves side protection against sun, wind and impact.
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter frame material.
- Interchangeable lens system designed to optimize performance in any environment. (Extra lenses sold separately).
- Unobtanium earsocks and nose pads for increased comfort and performance. Pads that increase grip with perspiration to help provide a secure and custom fit.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Oakley Men's OO9144 Half Jacket 2.0 Rectangular Sunglasses
If you’re trying to keep up with the competition, you need to keep up with changing light. We engineered Half Jacket 2.0 to let you swap out the lenses with ease. When they’re mounted, you’ll have impact protection that meets uncompromising standards.
- Lightweight O Matter frame material with ellipse metal icon accents
- Unobtainium earsocks and nosepads for increased comfort and performance
- 8.75 base lens geometry with HDO
- Polarized and Iridium lens options available
- Interchangeable lens system
- Available with Oakley Authentic Prescription Lenses
All Oakley lenses offer HDO Technology with the following benefits:
- Clarity: Conventional lenses can magnify images. HDO precision gives less distorted vision across the entire field of view.
- Refraction: With regular lenses, objects aren’t really where you see them. HDO offers a truer visual image so your brain won’t have to work overtime.
- UV Protection: All Oakley lenses block 100% of UVA, UVB & UVC rays and harmful blue light up to 400 nm.
With the Oakley Half Jacket 2.0 sunglasses, performance, protection and comfort are sculpted into a new dimension of style with an interchangeable lens design that keeps you a step ahead of changing light conditions. The latest evolution of the coveted Oakley Half Jacket sunglasses, the Half Jack 2.0 wraps your vision in the razor-sharp clarity of High Definition Optics. Wherever your sport takes you, you’ll have the all-day comfort of a lightweight design that can take punishing abuse while serving up premium optical technology. The original Half Jacket became essential gear for athletes, and version 2.0 takes the proud heritage to the next level of design. The Half Jacket 2.0 is made with lightweight O Matter frame materials and Unobtainium components that keep it comfortably in place, even when you’re dripping with sweat. The Three-Point Fit won’t hook your ears like ordinary frames, and it keeps the lenses in precise alignment. When the sun decides to play hide-and-seek, just swap out the lenses with a new set and you’ll be fully armed with performance. With HDO lenses, Half Jacket 2.0 features XYZ Optics to keep vision sharp and accurate all the way to the peripheral edge. All lenses are made of pure Plutonite to filter out 100% of all UV rays, and this premium eyewear meets ANSI Z87.1 standards for optical clarity and impact resistance.
- Department: Mens
- Manufacturer: Oakley
- ASIN: B0814FR5HW
- Item model number: 0OO9144
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer: No
- Date First Available: March 9, 2012
- Customer Reviews:
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have my original box where I actually purchased at the store and they are completely different, main thing is my original box says “made in USA” and new box says assembled in USA
Also, the directions/description is English one side Chinese other side. My original all English
I liked the looks of these glasses, so -- I bought my first pair of Oakley's. They are fabulous. Very light weight and comfortable to wear. Lens quality is good.
I like them so well I bought a second pair with a different frame color.
The lenses are a bit small but, just right for me.
If you have a larger head, you might want to consider a different style but, stick with Oakley. You will not be disappointed.
Top international reviews
One feature that separates these frames from many others is that the lenses are easily interchangeable. If you want to fit prescription lenses then no-problem. Just order the correct prescription and they fit right in. The first time I tried them with prescriptions lenses I was blown away with the optical quality. I don't know if is related to the wrap-around nature of the lenses and/or the quality of the lense itself but the clarity of vision was something that I had not experienced with any other prescription glasses. The prescriptions lenses are not cheap, but they are worth it if you need/want prescription sunglasses.
The interchangable lenses mean you can use them in low light for cycling as well as regular sunglasses. Takes 2 minitues to change them over (most of the time). You can also get a replacement earsock kit online if you lose one of the little rubber parts that can sometimes work loose over time. The lenses are excellent as well and thats what you're paying for.
They are well worth picking up.
Vendor was excellent. Very prompt. Curteous message and surprise gift.
And YES they are genuine Oakley frames.