- Made in the USA
- 100% UV protection: Oakley Plutonite lenses provide 100% uv protection filtering of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400mm. Oakley’s lightweight Plutonite lens Material offers superior comfort, clarity & protection against impact and ultraviolet radiation
- Prizm trail torch lenses are designed for medium light conditions. Ideal for mountain biking or trail running. Light transmission: 35%
- Patented high definition optics (HDO): Oakley High definition optics provide superior optical clarity and razor-sharp vision at every angle
- Cleaning & storage bag Included: micro bag Included to clean and store your Oakley sunglasses
- Visit the Oakley brand shop: visit the Oakley brand shop to shop the entire Oakley assortment by clicking on the Oakley logo above
Customers who bought this item also bought
More Fashion Picks For You
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Live your one obsession through Oakley Jawbreaker sunglasses! Oakley Jawbreaker sunglasses are straight up mean-looking with their aggressive lines and tough, O Matter frame. With a taller and wider lens, Oakley Jawbreaker sunglasses provide extended upper peripheral vision that is optimized for cycling and versatile for any sport. Each pair of Jawbreaker sunglasses sport Oakley's famous Plutonite lenses that block 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400mm as well as Oakley's Switchlock technology that enables you to swap lenses in a flash. Unobtanium nose bombs and earsocks keep your Oakley Jawbreaker sunglasses secure on your face and increase grip as you sweat. Adjustable temple lengths allow for a custom fit and amazing helmet compatibility.
- Department : Mens
- Manufacturer : Oakley
- Package Dimensions : 10 x 6 x 3 inches
- ASIN : B0814F19TM
- Item model number : 0OO9290
- Date First Available : April 3, 2015
- Customer Reviews:
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Heres how you know
- no Oakley logo on the lenses
- no rubber bridge support
- bridge doesnt shift to remove lenses
- the lense doesnt even fit in the frame
- the red oval on the side is supposed to be on "O" instead of solid. Fail.
- the rails of the glasses are supposed to be adjustable with extra arms that come with, arms are not present and rails are fused to the frame.
- these glasses feel like they're from the dollar tree, very cheap feeling plastic.
On top of all this garbage this wasnt even the color I ordered. I'll be returning them and ordering from elsewhere.
1) They are very lightweight and provide great coverage for cycling. They are significantly larger than every other pair I've worn.
2) They sell interchangeable lenses for early morning or night riding, as well as the defiant lenses for daylight.
3) The ventilation works perfectly - they do not fog up, at all.
4) They are comfortable on your nose.
1) They do not have a good "adhesive" connection on the side arms and the arms themselves are short.
2) It's a little bit janky to remove and replace the lenses. It's easier once you figure it out, but there's a feeling like they're more fragile than you'd hope.
3) While they have great coverage, there is still a blind spot on the sides due to a large plastic circle, and there is a rim at the bottom that comes into play when looking down with eyes and keeping head up.
4) Mine fell off my head going full speed and cracked completely when they hit the pavement. The lenses were without a ding, but the frame was totaled. So there goes that...
1) Amazing feature definition in nearly all light conditions.
2) When they're on your face, you forget they're on your face.
3) When you take them off, you kind of miss the way the world looks.
4) Fogging is nearly eliminated. Only when I'm cranking hot and stop for an extended period do they show a slight sign of fog.
5) It's Oakley. I trust my eye protection to them.
6) They're very adjustable & fit perfect. Two nose pieces and three temple lengths.
7) You look like a time traveler from the 80s.
1) Obviously the price. But if you value quality equipment, you can't skimp on eyewear.
2) Some think the style is a con. I dig them.
So basically no cons. You a serious rider? These should be in your bag and on your face. Pull the trigger.
The nose piece is a little difficult to change, but that's OK because there's no reason to continually swap them out. The lens change is the EASIEST I have ever had with a set of Oakley's. The feel of the frames is absolutely unexpected and the weight, initially, gives a feeling of weak/cheap. BUT, that initial impression quickly fades when you adjust the ear pieces and slip them on for their maiden voyage.
The frames are EXTREMELY light for the size... they actually feel lighter than the Half Jackets I sold to get these. Even after wearing for an extended period, the frames are not at all uncomfortable. If fact, it's quite the opposite. You will get so used to the, that you forget you're wearing them. Yes, they are that comfortable. Even the way the ear pieces wrap around slightly, they still are very comfortable over the ears. Just be prepared, these glasses are HUGE... an I mean MASSIVE!!! If you're like me & LOVE the old Mumbo and pre- "M"-frame type glasses, these will be the glasses that you'll absolutely want.
With a clear, unobstructed field of vision & shaded peripheral vision from the futuristic Oakley "O", these glasses look like they're about to either "transform & roll out" or have a light-cycle form around them on the game grid. They absolutely look like a cross between a Transformer & something from Tron. The vented lens even adds to the overall futuristic feel. You will almost have a feeling like: Doc Brown, "Roads? Where we're going we don't need.. roads." Then all of a sudden, flip down the glasses and hear, "you got the touch... you got the power" as you lunge forward and take off at breakneck speed leaving a trail of light behind.
If you've got the cash to drop on these glasses, they are WONDERFUL. I don't have the regrets that sometimes follow a big purchase like this. But given I know how long a pair of Oakley's will last me... this is one purchase that has me sleeping like Ralphie after getting the "Official Red Ryder Range Model Air-Rifle" But in my dreams I'm busting off hip shots like Cyclops from X-Men.
Top international reviews
You get what you pay for.