- Made in the USA
- PATENTED HIGH DEFINITION OPTICS (HDO): Oakley's high definition optics provide superior optical clarity and razor-sharp vision at every angle as well as clarity and protection against impact and UV light, filtering 100% of UVA, UVB, UVC, and harmful blue light up to 400mm.
- OAKLEY PRIZM BLACK LENSES: These Prizm lenses are designed to enhance color, contrast and detail - coming in a range of color hues to match any style look. The grey tint on these lenses make it perfect to use when there's strong sunlight or intensified light that is reflected off water or snow.
- O-MATTER STRESS RESISTANT TECHNOLOGY: O-Matter Oakley frames are lightweight and durable for all-day comfort and protection. They're injected with molded thermoplastic O-Matter frame that provides improved strength and flexibility, and is designed to withstand shifting or deforming over time.
- CASE, CLEANING CLOTH AND WARRANTY INCLUDED: All Oakley frames sold by authorized sellers like Amazon.com are eligible for all manufacturer warranties and will include a soft vault sunglass case and microbag storage and cleaning cloth to clean and store your Oakley sunglasses.
- VISIT THE OAKLEY BRAND SHOP: Click on the Oakley link above to shop the entire Oakley collection.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Armed with the best polarized lenses on the planet, the Oakley Bottle Rocket sunglasses make performance soar with semi-rimless architecture and a wide-open view of possibility. The Oakley Bottle Rocket's lightweight yet durable O Matter frame offers all-day comfort with Unobtainium earsocks that maintain a no-slip grip.
- Item model number : 0OO9154
- Department : Mens
- Date First Available : April 19, 2012
- Manufacturer : Oakley
- ASIN : B089G393Q3
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
If you have a wider face (I consider mine "average wide" male, but I do wear a L/XL hat), you may feel like I did, that there's a little too much gap on the sides. I prefered the Under Armour Ignitor glasses, a very similar cut and also polarized, but slightly wider lenses, slightly wider ear pieces, and notably cheaper. I went with those instead of the Oakleys.
Like probably most of the people reading these reviews, I'm looking for the ideal sun-gigs, without having to spend as much (money or effort) finding them in bricks&mortar stores. Hopefully my review helped some folks. These are nice glasses, no real complaints, but they could be cheaper and wider.
one nose pad was torn a bit when putting it on, makes me uncomfortable about the quality of the glasses
my first oakley, nothing magical about it, I guess I am buying the brand, at least it's comfortable.
i got it on sale, definitely not worth the regular full price
and just a note: black iridium is too dark for anything but bright sunlight
Top reviews from other countries
The lenses a great and completely remove glare even from the strongest sun. My only complaint is that the are easily scratched. So much so that within a couple of months I'm having to buy another set. It's not due to harsh treatment as I look after them and have purposely bought a hard case to protect them. For the money I would have expected the case to be included but that seems to be an Oakley thing rather than this seller.
I did't start wearing them for a few weeks so didn't notice the defect before the one month returns policy expired.
I contacted Oakley and they think perhaps there is a prescription on the lenses. They say I have to deal with Amazon. So I'm stuck.
Great service from the seller and a great price too.