Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 43 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 51 reviews
on April 24, 2013
These Oakley Splice goggles (Persimmon Lens) are the best goggles I have owned. The field of vision and comfort of these goggles blows others out of the water.

I like the nose slot design and do not feel pressure on my nose / cheek area. The lens never fogs up and the Persimmon was nice for Midwest / Northeast riding. We have a mix of sun/clouds throughout the day and I do not like swapping out my lenses for different weather. The Persimmon is the cheapest lens but offers nice versatility. It may not be the flashiest (no mirror finish or cool color) but I do really care too much about that.

These goggles also fit very nicely with my Bern helmet and should work well with others.

I did not dock these goggles any stars because they are simply amazing. I waited and waited to buy these until they were only $45... an absolute steal for Oakley Splice goggles. I could not be happier with these goggles! The microfiber carrying pouch is a nice bonus and can be used to wipe the lenses.
on January 3, 2014
Purchased the Polished White w/ VR50 Pink lens. Awesome lens - clear enough for night conditions & still UV/glare protected for day skiing. Fits perfectly with my helmet. Was concerned about how large they would be on my face since they're unisex & I am a female, however, ended up fitting nicely. No space between helmet & goggles! Look great!
on January 20, 2016
This specific color doesn't look that great in the Amazon photo but I was very surprised when it came. It has a dark tint to it and the lime green is a very cool color. I used it more than 10 times snowboarding now and it's rarely fogs up, only in the harshest of weather. The tint was also perfect for all weather and had great visibility. All in all love these and would definitely get another one.
on July 24, 2014
I love this goggles, both because they seem very well made and secondly because they can be combined with the Bandito scarf at the nose piece. Wearing these in combination allows a rider to completely eliminate the cold winds that bite at the neck without exposing the nose or mouth at all.
on January 12, 2011
I ordered these goggles for myself in the orange frame with the fire idrium lenses and I'm very impressed. They look great and i would defanitly recommend this color combination to anyone who likes to stand out with bright colors. The goggles have a great field of view. I haven't had any problem with fogging like I've had with my previous Oakley O-Frame goggles. This is also the cheapest price I've found these. Overall it is a great product and i would recommend it!
on February 3, 2013
First off, yes they are expensive so now you are wondering if they are worth it. The answer is yes. They are awesome. The color and polarized lens cut down on the glare for those bright days and they give such good field of view. They make everything so clear and I have never had an issue with them fogging. I know there are cheaper goggles but these are worth the extra money.
on January 8, 2014
I got a large melon so these goggles fit great for me. I wouldn't recommend them for someone with a tiny head.
on September 6, 2014
They don't fog, provide good field of vision. Color is vibrant and very nice. Lens is good, but don't bend them too much or they'll split in the center of the lens and replacement lenses for oakley goggles cost as much as a straight replacement of lens and frame.
on January 17, 2014
I bought two pairs of these goggles, one for each of my sons. They use them for snowboarding. They both reported that the goggles never fogged up stack, and fit perfectly with their helmets. These were worth every penny, thanks!
on February 7, 2012
Great product! The Jet Black and fire iridium goggles are awesome! The lenses look great and the viewing angle is very wide, no more blind spots. They seem very well put together and the fire iridium coating is a step above the competition! Only two cons (very minimal) scratches kind of easy and it does, at least for me, put a little more pressure on the bridge of my nose then I'm used to. Overall a great buy. 5/5 And one more thing to add is the carrying bag that it comes w/... It's a small soft bag, but it cleans and polishes the lenses well after you're done skiing or riding
A very high quality set of goggles Buy em'!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.