We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Made in USA
- Plastic frame
- Plastic lens
- 100% UV protection coating
- Lens width: 29 millimeters
- Lens height: 35
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Oakley, Inc. is a sport and lifestyle brand, driven to ignite the imagination through the fusion of art and science. Building on its legacy of innovative, market-leading optical technology, the company manufactures and distributes high performance sunglasses, prescription lenses and frames, goggles, apparel, footwear, and accessories. The essence of the brand is communicated through hundreds of professional and amateur athletes who depend on Oakley products to provide them with the very best while they redefine what is physically possible.
Say "yes" to cool with the retro-inspired Oakley RSVP. We took an iconic style from the 50s and 60s and infused it with modernity and femininity. A little bit geek and 100% chic, Oakley RSVP makes everything old feel new again.
When it comes to lenses, Oakley RSVP brings a lot to the party. First off: optimized peripheral vision and side protection of 6 base lens curvature and impact resistance that exceeds Z80.3 standards. And you can trust your eyes will be safe with Plutonite lens material that filters out 100% of UVA/UVB/UVC and harmful blue light up to 400 nm.
- A hybrid frame design with stress-resistant O Matter frame with ultra-lightweight C-5 orbital frame
- Patented hydrophilic Unobtainium earpads and nosepads ensure a snug, secure fit
- Metal icons accents
- Comfort and Performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Optimized peripheral vision and side protection of toric shield lens
- Optical precision and impact resistance meet or exceed Z80.3 optical and basic impact standards
- UV protection of Plutonite lens material that filters out 100% of UVA/UVB/UVC and harmful blue light up to 400 nm
- Varied field of light transmission (top to bottom) via optional gradient lens shading
Oakley was created for world-class athletes, those who see the limits of possibility as just another challenge. Their dedication drives the brand to look beyond the conventional ideas of industry standards. It's in Oakley's DNA to identify problems, create inventions, and wrap those inventions in art. And simply to make things better than anyone thought possible. Decades of Oakley innovation have been awarded more than 540 patents that elevate physics to the level of art. Technologies transcend sports to enhance the lives of consumers, and more than 110 countries now enjoy a full array of market-leading products including premium sunglasses, goggles, prescription eyewear, apparel, footwear and accessories. These products represent Oakley's commitment to excellence - a passion that redefines what is possible for those who defy their own limits.
- Package Dimensions: 7.5 x 4.7 x 3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 5.6 ounces
- ASIN: B00EUMHHDC
- Item model number: Rsvp
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 2, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The no slip nose is very comfortable and works.