- Oakley's Plutonite Lenses offer top UV Protection filtering 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400mm.
- PRIZM Lens Technology designed to enhance color, contrast and detail so athletes can make the most of any activity. Prizm Black Polarized everyday lenses are designed for bright light conditions to make the environment appear more vibrant , yet natural, with richer detail. HD Polarized lenses that block 99% of reflected glare. Ideal for cycling, running or any outdoor activities. Light transmission: 11%
- Patented High Definition Optics (HDO) provides superior optical clarity and razor-sharp vision at every angle.
- Ultra-lightweight C-5 alloy frame material with acetate stem, which is created by fusing together five metallic compounds, to create an ultra-strong chassis.
- O Matter stress-resistant frame is lightweight & durable for all-day comfort & protection. Oakley’s injection molded thermoplastic O-Matter frame provides improved strength & flexibility over traditional acetate & is built to withstand shifting or deforming over time.
- Microbag included to clean and store your Oakley sunglasses.
- Visit the Oakley brand shop to view the entire Oakley assortment by clicking on the Oakley logo above.
Customers who bought this item also bought
More to consider from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Oakley Women's Split Time sunglasses were designed for everyday with a slimmer profile designed to complement hats. Featuring aviator shaped Plutonite lenses that block all UV rays, the Oakley Split Time's frame is crafted in a combination of C-5 alloy metal and lightweight O Matter for both style and function.
- Department : Womens
- Manufacturer : Oakley
- Product Dimensions : 7 x 4 x 3 inches
- ASIN : B0814F42N4
- Item model number : 0OO4129
- Date First Available : February 21, 2018
- Customer Reviews:
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I can also wear these comfortably for long time even though some glasses irritate me, leaving those red marks on the bridge of my nose. Only problem with them is that my dog loves them too...#chewer
Today while wearing a screw came out of the arm! 5 months in makes me question the quality!
Top international reviews
Se pose parfaitement sur le nez
Verres au top
Je suis ravie