- Helps obtain turbidity measurements for detection of bacteria or growth
- Set contains four cuvettes filled with 0.02, 20.0, 100, and 800 Nephelometric Turbidity Units (NTU) standards for ease of use
- Use with Oakton T-100 turbidity meter
- Lids clearly labeled for ease of identification
- Containers feature expiration dates for reliability
Oakton Replacement Turbidity Calibration Vial Set
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
Specifications for this item
|Number of Items||1|
|Size||2" x 2.5" x 7.25"|
Customers Also Shopped For
The Oakton 35635-50 replacement turbidity vial set helps obtain turbidity measurements for detection of bacteria or growth in liquid substances. The set contains four, individual cuvettes filled with 0.02, 20.0, 100, and 800 NTU standards for ease of use. The cuvette lids are clearly labeled for identification, and the containers feature expiration dates and lot numbers for reliability.
The 35635-50 is used with the Oakton T-100 turbidity meter.
Turbidity meters use light reflection to detect the presence of matter in a liquid substance. Calibration standards help obtain accurate measurements. They are commonly used for water testing, and to test for bacteria and other growth in the food and beverage industries and in environmental applications.
Oakton Instruments manufactures an array of scientific instruments for research, industrial, and educational uses. Since 1991, Oakton has distributed a wide variety of instruments such as meters, electrodes, and transmitters. Oakton is based in Vernon Hills, IL, and has facilities in Europe, Asia, and China.
What’s in the Box?
- Calibration vials