- pH adapter for 0 to 14 pH range
- Connects power sources to log and display external readings on your computer
- Adapter can be plugged into a port located on both the TempLog and RHTempLog dataloggers
- Comes with a cable for ease of use
- Use with pH electrodes with readily available Bayonet-Neill Concelman (BNC) connectors
Oakton WD-35710-78 External pH Adapter For TempLog Dataloggers, 0-14 pH
|Price:||$58.18 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$14.95 (20%)|
Specifications for this item
|Number of Items||1|
Customers Also Shopped For
The Oakton 35710-78 is an external pH adapter, with 0 to 4 pH range. An adapter is used to connect power sources for compatibility between objects, and is commonly used in field and laboratory applications. This adapter can be plugged into a port located on both the TempLog and RHTempLog dataloggers. Its size offers maneuverability, and it comes with a cable for ease of use. It is used with pH electrodes with Bayonet-Neill Concelman (BNC) connections.
The 35710-78 adapter requires a separate pH electrode (sold separately) with a BNC connection.
An adapter is used to connect power sources for compatibility between objects for scientific and computing devices in a variety of lab, field, office, and home uses.
Oakton Instruments manufactures an array of scientific instruments for research, industrial, and educational uses. Since 1991, Oakton has distributed a wide variety of instruments such as meters, electrodes, and transmitters. Oakton is based in Vernon Hills, IL, and has facilities in Europe, Asia, and China.
What’s in the Box?