|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$9.99 - $19.99 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- SOLID:86% Nylon 14% Spandex, SPACE DYE: 87% Polyester 13% Spandex
- Full length yoga pants: high waist and wide waistband tummy control shapewear, hidden inner key keeper pocket.
- Oalka yoga leggings pull on closure and interlock seams reduce irritation and edges lay flat to eliminate chafing.
- Perfect for yoga, exercise, fitness, running, any type of workout, or everyday use.
- Oalka leggings will be the best pair of yoga pants you've ever owned. Guaranteed. If you are not satisfied, return your purchased items for a full refund.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Oalka Power Flex Pants for women are are made from highest quality top A+ activewear material, this four-way stretch fabric offers support and wicks away moisture for maximum comfort, designed to contour perfectly to your body, giving you a streamlined look.A wide waistband contours your curves and streamlines your natural shape. Designed to stay put when you stretch and bend, these yoga pants won't ride up, fall down, or dig in.
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B01GYLF3XW
- Date first available at Amazon.com: June 12, 2016
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
UPDATE!! Since my first purchase I have bought the wine red, blue, army green, hot pink, and teal leggings. I wash them and let them air dry br I have a few times used the dryer and they're fine. They don't get those annoying ugly fabric balls in the inner thigh area. The material holds up great in the gym doing squats, dead lifts, stretching, and running.. for the price point I am still amazed and impressed at the quality.
RBX small is too big on me but they don't sell xs...
90 degrees by Reflex are also comparable, I wear xs in those but fit a little more snug than the oalka.
The rise is crazy high, way above my belly button! Folded down a few inches they are perfect...
Actually these pants would be perfect if they had 2-3" lower rise!
There was also loose stitching I noticed the first time wearing them
Update: after wearing these 4-5 tines they've really stretched out. The xs are quite large on me and there is a lot of extra fabric. There is a lot of extra fabric in the crotch too! It makes it look like I have a huge camel toe which in do not!
Having said that, compared to my under armour compression leggings/workout pants, I can hardly tell the difference, besides the price of course. There are a few things that should be clarified, though.
1. People say these leggings "run small" so "order a size up". Well, I followed the advice and bought a medium, however, due to the "high waist" it's a little loose around my midsection.
So, if you're 5'7 with a slender, athectic-type build, weigh between 130-135, have a size 27 natural waist line, smaller butt(yes I do squats, I blame it on my genes haha) and wear a size small in every other compression pants get the small.
2. The material is sort of silky, which is a horrible descriptive word but that's all I can think of right now. So, for me, when I walk outside in them they they're a little cooler than I was hoping for. However, I live in MN where it's literally an arctic hell right now, with a polar vortex looming over the state and the highs are in the negatives -25 to -40. Basically, I wore them under my jeans while running around town. I was hoping they would keep me as warm as my under armour but unfortunately, they didn't. Oh well, the price makes up for that.
All in all, these are great leggings. Comfortable, cheap, and so cute! I got the purple ones. So if you're debating between these and the other guys, I'd go with these and use the left over money for wine. I mean healthy post workout snacks
I usually buy 90 degree yoga pants, but there's a price hike. Did my research and found these! LOVE them. I am 5ft 7in... former athlete... curvy from 2 pregnancy's... 177lbs, and in the process of losing! Fit is great, and the high waist helps keep my love handles in check when I'm running. When I pull them up above my belly button I don't get camel toe like other pants (sorry no pic of that)... Actually gives me a slimmer look than 90 degree's. I also have not had to wear my compression shorts under pants to prevent extra jiggle when I run (I wear compression shorts faithfully)! I only gave 4 stars bc it came with loose threading in the groin area. No holes yet, but only time will tell.
Most recent customer reviews
They’re so soft and comfortable - dress them up or down and wear them all the...Read more