- File Size: 469 KB
- Print Length: 190 pages
- Publisher: ACTs Alive LLC; 2 edition (August 18, 2012)
- Publication Date: August 18, 2012
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B008ZIJMYE
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#2,069,495 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #2146 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Christian Living > Social Issues
- #6097 in Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Christian Living > Social Issues
- #6338 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Nonfiction > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics & Government > Ideologies & Doctrines
Obama, Tea Parties, & God: Of Providence, Patriotism, and Faith Kindle Edition
|Length: 190 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Matchbook Price: $1.99
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
"Enlightenment Now: The Case for Reason, Science, Humanism, and Progress"
Is the world really falling apart? Is the ideal of progress obsolete? Cognitive scientist and public intellectual Steven Pinker urges us to step back from the gory headlines and prophecies of doom, and instead, follow the data: In seventy-five jaw-dropping graphs, Pinker shows that life, health, prosperity, safety, peace, knowledge, and happiness are on the rise. Learn more
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have said that President Obama is a reflection of the state of this country - his complete disregard for our heritage, and the many things that make this country great, and yes, his lawlessness. Ms. Fritsch says so many things much more eloquently than I.