BCA Month Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now HTL17_gno

on March 22, 2015
Detailed information on what is actually happening in America.
on May 12, 2015
No one who has followed the Obama presidency for four or more years would really be surprised at anything this book says. However, it was a real eye-opener at to the depths the liberal-machine will go to keep and expand their power. This book is an excellent documentation of what is wrong with this country.... Good value for the money!!
on July 23, 2015
Most interesting, Having followed much of the public life of the man I believe there are many more people on his list.
on May 15, 2015
I love it. But I hate it. Truth comes to light. We have the most corrupt, lying, cheating, stealing, race baiting, rotten scoundrel our Republic has even known. He is the the President, as a Christian I am commanded to pray for him and his office. But the sooner Jan. 2017 gets here (provided we make it) the greater our hope of restoring our Republic as established by our Founding Fathers.
on May 23, 2015
Frightening
on March 5, 2017
Obama is satan
on January 2, 2017
Haven't read it yet.
on March 21, 2016
A Good Book, and found out more information that I had already known about Obama.
on May 20, 2015
This is an eye opener that every American should read. Obama and the Obama administration is out of control and determined to devour The Constitution and every American along with I. No, you are not safe even if you support Obama...he could turn on you as well. If there is not an AMERICAN awaken to the Truth of Obama the United States of America will collapse under the weight of his pure evil intent. The 2016 Presidential elections will be too late to save ourselves and our Country.
on November 29, 2016