BCA Month Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on May 25, 2016
I was shocked to see the bad reviews! I guess not all are made the same, so I'm leaving a review on the one I purchased. This backpack is awesome and not to mention adorable! I purchased it back in July 2015 and we are now out for summer may 2016. The only thing that is wrong with this backpack now is its dirty from being thrown around by a first grader! Every rhinestone is still in place and every stitch! It's well worth the money! In kindergarten, I purchased my daughter 3 backpacks and each one tore up. This backpack saved me money and she loved it! Just ordered the blue butterfly one for next year!
on February 14, 2017
The backpack portion is great, going on kid # 2 in pre-K now working just fine, everything is holding up well, zipper is fine, nothing is ripping or unraveling like others I have had before. Even the design is still holding up. The lunch box portion however is way too small! It could be only used for a small snack. Great Idea, just not practical. I just took that part off and put it away, we never use it.
on October 21, 2014
GREAT School bag! I agree with other com-mentors that the lunch pack is smaller, You will not be able to fit much like a lot of food in there. It was perfect size for my kindergartner, not too tiny like other small ones and not overly huge either. The clasps - clips work great (it could be possible other people just didn't clasp them shut all the way, for they are very sturdy and strong, you have to make sure they click). We got the Purple-black one, sewing and everything is great! Just a wonderful quality product! No issues what so ever, I paid about 50 bucks for it, and I have no doubt it will last for 2 years if not more! Will order again!
on October 4, 2013
I was drawn to the very cool design of this backpack, but unfortunately it wasn't made very well. After only six weeks of use--my daughter's school bag--the seams started coming undone. Not worth the price even if it were inexpensive--which it wasn't.
on March 25, 2015
I love this backpack. But that doesn't matter. My daughter loves this backpack. The lunch bag? A bit small but it is very practical. High quality materials. Nice looking back.
on October 16, 2015
first backpack to pass for two years in a row with my daughter.. love it athough the idea of having the lunchbox on the back, smashes her lunch when she sits on the bus... not really smaart there.. should be more hard so it doesnt smash the food in it when kids sit
on February 13, 2015
The hook from the detachable lunch pack came off (was not sewed securely) and the other hook on the top to hang it does not stay closed. The company TheDesignerRack told me they do not return items and all I wanted was a replacement. Very disappointed for the quality for the price.
on October 17, 2013
My daughter loves the look of this backpack. It has great pockets for organization. We love the attachable lunch bag. The clips that attach the lunch bag are a little hard for smaller fingers to detach. The lunch bag is a little small and you may have trouble fitting larger lunches in the bag. Other than that we have been very happy with the backpack and lunch bag.
on October 10, 2013
The attachable cooler has changed everything. Now our first grader wants to eat sack lunch with is cheaper anyway! The strap system is unlike any other. It truly fits our child as though shes putting on a jacket. rounded around the neck line giving a cosy feel.

***ALSO, the butt pad on the body facing side is perfect!

Way to go guys.
on January 10, 2017
This is a nice backpack. The lunch box is a little small. It's a good idea, but not practical.