Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Obihai OBi110 Voice Service Bridge and VoIP Teleph..." and save 82% off the $84.94 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
3 Year Office Products Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers failures due to power surge and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and select coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. All other coverage begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Obihai OBi110 Voice Service Bridge and VoIP Telephone Adapter
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Use with SIP Service ONLY - Does Not Support Google Voice
- VoIP ATA and Gateway Supports Analog Line and SIP Services; Callcentric, Sipgate, Vitelity, Voip.ms, etc.
- Make free calls on the OBiTALK Network - Connect to other OBi Devices
- Some of the OBi110 Calling Features: Call Forward, Caller ID – Name - Number, Anonymous Caller Blocking, Message Waiting Indication - Visual and Tone Based
- Manage Your OBi, Connect to Your Friends' OBi Devices, Add Services, Speed Dial Up to 99 OBi Endpoints or Phone Numbers
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Obihai OBi1022 IP Phone with Power Supply - Up to 10 Lines - Support for Google Voice and SIP-Based Services
Ooma Telo Free Home Phone Service
Ooma Telo VoIP Home Phone System (Certified Refurbished)
Grandstream DP750 DECT VoIP Base Station (Black)
Grandstream DP720 Dect Cordless VoIP Telephone
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Loop Savings||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Firemall LLC||IP Phone Market||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||4.5 x 1.2 x 4.2 in||8 x 6.5 x 8 in||8.9 x 3 x 8.3 in||8.9 x 8.3 x 3 in||2 x 0.8 x 6.6 in||7 x 5 x 2 in|
|Item Weight||0.56 lb||2.2 lbs||1.2 lbs||1.4 lbs||0.9 lb||0.6 lb|
OBi110 Voice Service Bridge and VoIP Telephone Adapter
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
So I give it four stars for performance, subtracting one star because of the difficult configuration process for anything except VOIP setup.
UPDATE: If you want to use the OBi110 as a call screening device for your home landline, here are some tips to save time and frustration:
(1) Set up your OBi110 using the instructions in the "Quick Start" guide. For call screening, the OBi110 must be connected between your phone line and your phone(s). In my case, I use a phone / answering machine base station with wireless extension phones throughout the house, so everything goes through the OBi110. You can still use additional "dumb" wired extension phones in your home, but their ringers should be turned off.
(2) You can either configure the OBi110 using its web interface through your local network, or by setting up an account at www.obitalk.com, linking your OBi110 with that account, and using the Obitalk "Obi Expert Configuration" panel. IMPORTANT: the Obitalk configuration will override any changes you make using the local web interface. If you do create an Obitalk account, use it instead of the local web interface. Note that the Obitalk and local web GUIs are almost identical.
(3) You'll need to record two custom announcements. This must be done using a phone connected to the OBi110. For announcement #1, dial ***0, then 1001#. When prompted, press any key to begin, say something like "You've reached xxx-xxxx. Please press 1 to continue", then press # to finish, and follow the prompts to save your recording.
For announcement #2, go to Youtube and search for "Disconnected Phone Message" (about a minute in length). On your phone, dial ***0, then 1002#. Hold your phone up to your computer speakers, play the Youtube video, record the audio, and save it on your OBi110.
(4) Using your Obitalk account (or the local web interface if you didn't create an account), select "Voice Services", then "Auto Attendant". Change the default values according to the images attached to this review (note the red exclamation points next to the changed fields). %USER1% and %USER2% are the two announcements you recorded, while %USER3% is blank, which is intentional. Setting the DigitMap field to '([1-9]|[1-9][0-9]|0)' prevents the caller from maliciously or accidentally using the OBi110 to callback to another number. Removing the NumberOnNoInput value causes the OBi110 to hang up if the caller does nothing.
(5) Click "submit" at the bottom of the page. If using the Obitalk web page, the Obi110 will reboot automatically. If using the local web interface, you'll need to click the "reboot" icon.
(6) Now return to the OBi110 configuration menu, select "Physical Interfaces", then "LINE Port". Set InboundCallRoute to 'aa'. (See the attached image.) Again, click "submit" and reboot the OBi110.
Now test your setup. Use another phone to call your home number. If everything is configured correctly, your OBi110 should answer after about 2 rings. Pressing "1" will ring through to your home phone / answering machine, while pressing any other number (or doing nothing at all) will result in the "disconnected phone" message being played. Robocallers or prerecorded messages from politicians or scammers will not get through. You may still have to deal with an occasional human being who makes an unsolicited call to your phone, but hopefully they will honor a "remove me from your calling list" request. Good luck!
"Out with the Old. In with the New.
As you may know, the OBi100 and OBi110 have reached their End of Life (EOL). With EOL, this means Obihai will no longer develop and release new software updates. With that, the OBi100 and OBi110 were great products that paved the way for the newer generation of OBi VoIP devices with higher-performance and advanced features. The OBi2 Series products, specifically the OBi200 and OBi202 are the replacement products for the OBi100 and OBi110. The OBi200 and the OBi202 devices offer tremendous value with an abundance of features such as: ..."
The OBi110 costs about the same as the newer OBi202 ($70) and the OBi110 is a discontinued product (straight from the horse's mouth). So folks, don't waste your money on this OBi110 and get stuck with it but get the OBi200 or the OBi202 instead. Google changes its Google Voice services very often. Without firmware updates, the OBi devices will not be able to work with Google Voice when that happens. Just a heads-up!
Reference:[...] (The link is in the Comments section.)
If you don't want this cycle to continue, don't buy another Obi device to replace this one. You'll just get bricked again sooner than you know it.
Most recent customer reviews
Consider Obi200 or better.Read more
See the Obihai.com website for further details regarding "End of Life" for this product.Read more