Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
4-Year Office Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Obihai Technology OBi212 Universal Voice Adapter with FXS Phone and FXO Gateway Ports Support for Google Voice and SIP
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- VoIP Analog Phone Adapter Supports 4 VoIP Accts (SIP or GV) for BYOD Services; Works with Google Voice, Anveo, Callcentric, Vitelity, VoIP.ms
- Obi Calling features: Caller ID, call forward, anonymous Caller Blocking, message waiting indication, three way conference Calling
- OBiTALK portal features: manage your obi, Connect to your friends' obi devices, add services, speed dial up to 99 obi endpoints or Phone numbers
- Built-in relay Connects the Phone port to the line (telco) port in the case of power outage
- Works with USB Accessory Products from Obihai: OBiWiFi5G, OBiBT
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The OBi212 works with Google voice as well as any SIP service where the authentication credentials are known. The OBi212 is perfect for those who have a traditional telephone service (pots) and want the savings and simplicity of using a VoIP service for select calls. With its support for a phone port (fxs), the OBi212 provides an abundance of control and convenience from the comfort of a home phone to accept calls from the pots line or a VoIP service and make calls via any available the service -- VoIP or pots. Since the OBi212 is equipped with a line port (fxo) you may Bridge pots service with VoIP services. Additionally, the OBi212 has a LAN port, which helps accommodate a variety of environments where an extra Ethernet port is needed. The OBi212 features quality of service (qos) to manage and prioritize upstream voice bandwidth over traffic originating from the LAN port.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It allows me to make free Google Voice calls over the internet and to also keep my landline POTS line which I want to keep so that I may have another potential backup phone service in the event of power outage.
For some reason, after replacing the OBI110 with the OBI212 in May 2018, I could no longer make outgoing calls over the landline POTS line.
You may search for "Having trouble using OBI212 to make outgoing landline POTS calls" to find a solution
If you do decide to buy an OBi 212, please realize that you are not really buying. You're renting. You don't know how much time your $100 will get you, but you can rest assured that at some point in the next few years (maybe sooner, maybe later), your expensive OBi 212 will also be "end of life" and you'll be told you have to throw it out and buy an OBi 300 or whatever.