- Rubber sole
- O FIT Insole Thermal - This proprietary insole is what Oboz are known for. Molded to match the specific shape and construction of every pair made, this purpose-designed technology delivers the kind of fit, feel and performance thats unmatched in the industry. These thermal insoles feature an insulated top sheet for warmth and a Mylar bottom sheet to reflect heat back to your foot, keeping toes nice and cozy.
- Granite Peak Midsole - Great for day hiking but burly enough for a multi-day backpacking trip. Featuring a TPU Chassis boosts stability and prevents stone bruising without inhibiting flex. Single-density EVA provides cushioning and comfort.
- Granite Peak Outsole - Winterized - The quintessential hiking outsole built to be supportive and protective. If you're tired of feeling rocks and roots underfoot look no further. The cold weather-specific outsole features our winter rubber that grips in a variety of conditions.
- Rubber toe cap protects your toes from rocks, roots and trail debris while adding improved durability
- Molded heel kicks means muddy boots can take a hike, hands-free
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
TRUE TO THE TRAIL
It’s the compass heading that guides everything we do. From building great fitting footwear to how we give back to our community and the way we treat our planet.
O FIT INSOLE THERMAL:
Designed to put your foot in a neutral position.
1. Mylar base reduces heat loss.
2. High-density EVA sculpted arch for superior support.
3. High-density EVA deep heel cup maximizes stability and support.
4. EVA pods provide shock absorption and rebound.
5. Medium-density EVA throughout for unmatched underfoot support.
6. Felt wool comfort top layer.
Granite Peak Midsole:
Our customized midsoles deliver precise torsional stability and protection. Firm but lightweight, they allow for streamlined outsoles.
1. Nylon shank offers added support between heel and forefoot.
2. Single-density EVA midsole provides supportive balanced cushioning.
3. TPU chassis adds protection and torsional stability underfoot.
Granite Peak Outsole with winterized rubber:
A toothy outsole made for winter trails. Featuring winterized rubber specifically formulated to be softer and grip in cold climate conditions.
The map molded in the bottom of the outsole features Granite Peak, the tallest peak in Montana.
3M Thinsulate Insulation:
3M Thinsulate insulation’s unmatched density of microfibers traps warm air in to keep you toasty even on the coldest days. Available in 400, 200 and 100 gram weights.
|Men's Bridger 10" Insulated Waterproof||Men's Bridger 8" Insulated Waterproof||Men's Big Sky Mid Insulated Waterproof||Men's Big Sky Low Insulated Waterproof|
|O FIT Insole Thermal||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|All Leather Upper||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Granite Peak Outsole Winterized||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|3M Thinsulate Insulation||400 gram||200 gram||200 gram||100 gram|
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 2 x 4 x 7 inches; 8 Ounces
- Item model number : 82501-Midnight Black-8.0
- Department : Mens
- Date First Available : June 19, 2020
- Manufacturer : Oboz
- ASIN : B08BHR255D
- Customer Reviews:
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
These things are getting wet way to often, and not even while standing in snow. It seems to creep up from the sole and leave the entire lower area of the boots wet, and then seeps my socks. Will not buy another pair of these or from this brand. This is becoming a regular issue and I've resorted to using my bog boots that aren't as warm, but stay dry at least.
These boots are still great, I have taken away a star for two reasons.
1) They are a little narrow and hurt my feet after a few days in a row. Just a little wider and it would be perfect.
2) I was expecting them to be more waterproof. They are pretty good, but after a few hours in the snow and working they tend to start getting wet around my socks. I've had a few days with wet feet when I went home from little bits of snow melting on the top and slowly soaking them.
Overall happy though and would buy again.
I bought these because I took a seasonal job at a ski resort near me. I have worn them a few days so far in about 20 degree weather for 8 hour stretches, with very little movement on my part.
No sores, feet feel great the next day and I haven't been even close to having cold feet.
I will update later in the season when temps go down to 0 or below and the real tests come in. But so far been great, even walked in some puddles and water disappears.
If not for sizing I would rate 5 stars. very warm for 400g insulation. Very good tread and ok to wear to work right out of the box. I skipped the bottom lace to take pressure off of forefoot.