Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Oboz Firebrand II BDry Hiking Shoe - Men's Earth 7
|Price:||$140.00 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Waterproof nubuck leather & highly abrasion resistant textile upper
- Oboz BDry waterproof/breathable membrane keeps feet dry
- Molded rubber toe cap protects and adds durability
- BFit Deluxe anatomically-designed insole maximizes stability and support
- Dual Density EVA midsoles with Nylon Shank prevents over flexing & adds comfort
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Unnamed peaks in the Lower 48?! Head to mile marker 203 on the edge of Glacier National Park, start hiking, and find out. You'll need traction and waterproofing for the snowfields, protection from the sticker brush, and stability for the scree and sheer mileage. Better take the Firebrand II. The Upper uses Waterproof Nubuck Leather & Highly Abrasion Resistant Textile. The BFit Deluxe Insole stabilizes arches, protects high-impact zones, and costs nothing extra. Their proprietary BDry membrane blocks water from wet trails while wicking sweat away.
Top customer reviews
- Comfort right from the box. No break-in was really needed. I walk 5-8 miles a day at work mostly on concrete and I had no soreness whatsoever after the first week. The arch is perfect for me and if they weren't I would have bought different inserts.
- Looks. They are different and cool looking and bring LOTS of compliments. I had a pair of Merrell vents and they were nice but very run of the mill looking and provided ok comfort at best (they went in the trash).
- Laces. It may sound weird to mention just the laces but the laces are thicker than 550'cord and probably as strong. Could use them in a survival situation! LOL
- Fit and finish. Well at least the finish. These shoes are well made. I wish, especially for the price, they were made in the USA but they are made in Vietnam. They have no glue smears, stitch over-runs or misfit pieces. They are just well made shoes. Older reviews mention that they don't come in wide, well they do now as mine are 13E.
- Lace loops. Made of metal not the thin fabric as on the Merrells. I never had an issue with the Merrell loops but something to consider.
- They are a little tight in the toe box. Not unbearable but that is the only reason I am not giving them a 5 star rating. If I could have given a 4.5 star, I would have. I am hoping that with further wear they will break in a bit and stretch in the toe. Otherwise I do have a shoe stretcher i may use on them.
- Warm on the feet. As stated above, I walk a lot and these shoes are not as cool temperature wise as the Merrell vents. That is to be expected as they are waterproof and have a WP membrane.
That's it. My review in a nutshell. Hope it helps someone out there.
This written year later - My 5* rating stands. This has done several long hikes and tramps and will easily last another year. Slight outer heel wear but normal for the type of hiking and general walk use it has done. Very good foot support and the metal eyelets are a good construction feature. Tommonz
This written after two years of virtually daily use including light hiking. Still 5* rating but the soles are now virtually flat(tread worn) and outside heel has worn down. The uppers are fine and the lace eyelets are still intact. These have been a super buy.
I am about to order a second pair after thoroughly researching for other types but it appears these are the best for me.
8 Oct 2014 .
My second pair of Oboz Men's Firebrand 11 Multishoe have arrived!! Only 11 days to New Zealand. They really are an excellently made sports shoe and are comfortable "out of the box". I looked extensively at others - you know the story "it's time for change" - but none that I saw or tried were as well built, COMFORTABLE, solid and my first pair lasted me two years. The uppers are still fine and they remain waterproof but the soles are "flat" so OK around home. This shoe would sell even more if there was a range of colors available. How about it OBOZ??
Most recent customer reviews
love the rubber toe , very durable.
Bought second pair before all sold out!!
Please make more.