|Price:||$99.39 - $140.00 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
|Fits as expected||
- Leather and Textile
- Rubber sole
- Heel measures approximately 1.5"
- Dual-density EVA midsole for shock-absorbing cushioning. Nylon shank for underfoot protection and stability allows forefoot flex. High-friction nonmarking carbon-rubber outsole for durable traction.
- High-abrasion textile mesh/waterproof nubuck leather upper for breathability and durability (not waterproof). 3D molded external heel counter to keep the heel from slipping and to keep the foot centered. Lower density heel pod in midsole for shock-absorbing cushion.
- O FIT Insole�,� combines plush foam, a structured high-density heel and arch cup, and a moisture-wicking Soft Touch top layer with medium-density EVA foam throughout. . Strobel lasted for a blend of stability and flexibility.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
O FIT System
Oboz built their fit philosophy around the O FIT Insole, drawing inspiration from our collective decades of industry experience and the countless miles they’ve logged on our own favorite trails.
It’s the synergy of these individual features that makes Oboz fit so flawlessly, enabling them to deliver unmatched and comprehensive performance no other footwear brand can.
O FIT Insole
Oboz's proprietary insole is what they’re known for. Molded to match the specific shape and construction of every pair we make, this purpose-designed technology delivers the kind of fit, feel and performance that’s unmatched in the industry.
The anatomically-designed insole maximizes stability and support with a supportive arch and a deep cushioning heel cup. Triple-density EVA throughout provides both cushioning and durability, and a shot of urethane under the metatarsals and heels adds extra protection to high-strike zones.
1. Low density EVA pod provides cushioning and comfort.
2. Medium density EVA throughout yields underfoot support without loss of cushioning.
3. High density EVA sculpted arch with the goal of placing the foot in the neutral position.
4. High density EVA heel cup provides support and improves natural cushioning.
5. Moisture wicking top layer helps keep feet dry and comfortable.
Sawtooth Midsole/Outsole Package
A thru-hiker cult favorite and classic Oboz outsole, built to be versatile, flexible and supportive.
The map molded in the bottom of the outsole features the Sawtooth mountain range near Sun Valley, Idaho.
1. Nylon shank offers added support between heel and forefoot.
2. Dual density EVA midsole provides supportive balanced cushioning.
3. Mud shedding sidewall lugs create stability and grip off-camber trails while conserving weight.
- Product Dimensions: 13 x 9 x 5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.55 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B005Z9J912
- Item model number: Sawtooth Low-W
- Date first available at Amazon.com: May 15, 2014
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
What I mean by "shoe, not a boot" is that I'm a standard size 8 and, wearing an everyday thin sock, the Sawtooth Low 8 fits exactly right with zero extra length. If you're hoping to wear them with a thicker wool sock, I suppose you could try a half-size larger, but I don't know if it would be proportional. If you are kind of in-between sizes, I'd choose the larger size and wear it with medium-weight socks.
The insole is the first one in years that I've kept instead of replacing it with Superfeet.
Most recent customer reviews
These are my third pair in six years.